Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Do you need to order extra oil for your KFC or does or come like that? And soggy chips, do they cost more?

Zinger boxes only

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wouldn't know, my body is a temple. Try a salad and some lean protein.

LOL - stop it. Yes I possibly shouldn't have posted the rig pic and it's possibly why I find myself in these pickles.

And fyi I hate salad , more a steamed veggies, red meat and fruit/yoghurt smoothie type of guy.

Zinger boxes only

Ok - a zinger box- of what?

Apologies, I thought exchanging dieting tips was our thing. I'll stop now, enjoy your dirty bird :D

He likes juicy meat🤪

I haven't posted on big footy in ages and even so when I did it was rare. But for some reason this thread just popped into my mind.
I ln April I made 2 attempts on my life but failed both times. I learned lessons from those attempts and last night was ready to go again using above mentioned lessons to make sure I did it "right" this time. As I was ready to go my 14 rear old son called me randomly and that stopped me. I went to sleep and when I woke up things were in a better perspective. As they day has gone on I've slipped further down. But know if I breathe and think my kids I'll be ok.
I didn't post this here for any other reason than it's anonymous, I love North and I hope we can build a dynasty.
Sorry to hear about your challenges mate.

I am real glad you changed your mind and had a good chat with your son. If you ever want to chat, feel free to pm me or anyone in this thread.

Well howdy good people of BF,

Today i was found not guilty of everything they had thrown at me . And I'm as flat as a sh*t carters hat, not sure why tbh?
It could be due to the realisation that people will talk smack about you without a care in the world. I cannot imagine a situation where I'd make sh*t up about anyone.

OH fyi i'm well smashed lol
Top stuff mate. Time for some self-care.

How do you all deal with family members who just cant just stop fighting? My partner fights with my family, they fight with each other, and it just does my head in. People say family is important, but I really can't take it any more.

You replace her lip balm with superglue maybe have a talk with her and express how you feel whenever she starts fighting.

I hope all goes well and you find an answer!

Cheers, I'm 5 hours into a two week holiday! I feel a manufactured work disaster coming on......

I know how you feel, my parents fight all the bloody time that’s why I leave the house a lot.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How do you all deal with family members who just cant just stop fighting? My partner fights with my family, they fight with each other, and it just does my head in. People say family is important, but I really can't take it any more.

there is a certain advantage to living by yourself.But as that isn’t for everyone , I’ve found that people like drama. It takes quite an event sometimes before folk realise what is important. Be so much better if they discovered that through growth and maturity .
Anyways good luck and keep smiling .

darko

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well howdy good people of BF,

Today i was found not guilty of everything they had thrown at me . And I'm as flat as a sh*t carters hat, not sure why tbh?
It could be due to the realisation that people will talk smack about you without a care in the world. I cannot imagine a situation where I'd make sh*t up about anyone.

OH fyi i'm well smashed lol

Good stuff!!!

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm toey and geez it's just who I am and as much as i wish i didn't.... I've scores that need to be settled.

My 2ic , He's a two-eyed-C that is for sure. Pulled me up before this s**t show started and said he'd heard I'd been sexually harassing someone. Wanted to bring in a charter of behaviors. He's a weak prick of a man. I stated wtf? He said well at this stage she doesn't want to take it further. Had we just sat down she wouldn't be leaving the department.

Same dude would ring me and hassle me weekly during my 3 month recovery from my "event". I returned to work too early and it was him that guilted me into it.

So we caught up yesterday and I gave him both ******* barrels, I wanted to knock his smug block of his shoulders. man I Let myself down, but yeah it felt ******* wonderful, I'd hoped I'd had moved past the scorched earth policy payback but alas 18 months of counselling out the window. lol

I rang the boss and said yeah I had that chat with dicknuts, oh good he stated. yeah well it wasn't that good tbh. Oh did you put your professional manager hat on. Yeah I had a baseball cap on backwards, and give it to him. He said was there anyone else around, and in fairness to me i said, well the Cafe wasn't that full.

I hate the campaigner and cannot work work him his job is to have my back, but he sits his arse on the fence. Gutless , he was upset but yeah wear my shoes *er.

Damn I'm disappointed in myself but I was right. Mt ex wife would always state I agree with your message but your delivery needs work- wtf would she know :p

EDIT: HE WENT REFERENCE FOR THE BITCH WHO TRIED TO HAVE ME HUNG QUARTERED AND DRAWN.

Last edited:
I'm toey and geez it's just who I am and as much as i wish i didn't.... I've scores that need to be settled.

My 2ic , He's a two-eyed-C that is for sure. Pulled me up before this sh*t show started and said he'd heard I'd been sexually harassing someone. Wanted to bring in a charter of behaviors. He's a weak prick of a man. I stated wtf? He said well at this stage she doesn't want to take it further. Had we just sat down she wouldn't be leaving the department.

Same dude would ring me and hassle me weekly during my 3 month recovery from my "event". I returned to work too early and it was him that guilted me into it.

So we caught up yesterday and I gave him both ******* barrels, I wanted to knock his smug block of his shoulders. man I Let myself down, but yeah it felt ******* wonderful, I'd hoped I'd had moved past the scorched earth policy payback but alas 18 months of counselling out the window. lol

I rang the boss and said yeah I had that chat with dicknuts, oh good he stated. yeah well it wasn't that good tbh. Oh did you put your professional manager hat on. Yeah I had a baseball cap on backwards, and give it to him. He said was there anyone else around, and in fairness to me i said, well the Cafe wasn't that full.

I hate the campaigner and cannot work work him his job is to have my back, but he sits his arse on the fence. Gutless , he was upset but yeah wear my shoes f***er.

Damn I'm disappointed in myself but I was right. Mt ex wife would always state I agree with your message but your delivery needs work- wtf would she know :p

EDIT: HE WENT REFERENCE FOR THE b*tch WHO TRIED TO HAVE ME HUNG QUARTERED AND DRAWN.

Throw a sticky bomb at him

El Triggso

Foremost authority and leading expert
Sep 26, 2013
Club cafe
AFL Club
North Melbourne

My 2ic , He's a two-eyed-C that is for sure. Pulled me up before this sh*t show started and said he'd heard I'd been sexually harassing someone. Wanted to bring in a charter of behaviors. He's a weak prick of a man. I stated wtf? He said well at this stage she doesn't want to take it further. Had we just sat down she wouldn't be leaving the department.

I hate the campaigner and cannot work work him his job is to have my back, but he sits his arse on the fence. Gutless , he was upset but yeah wear my shoes f***er.

EDIT: HE WENT REFERENCE FOR THE b*tch WHO TRIED TO HAVE ME HUNG QUARTERED AND DRAWN.
No mate, letting yourself down would be taking it out on someone in accounts or losing your s**t with a delivery guy.

A conscious act, for a specific purpose, is all good. It was good for your self respect to roast him, I am sure, and all part of grounding yourself again. 👍

I know this is not that big of a deal but I finally cleaned my depression room. All my clothes are off the floor either packed away or in the washing basket, my things are packed away in the right spots and I brought new bed sheets and I feel like a new person.

I’m proud.

I know this is not that big of a deal but I finally cleaned my depression room. All my clothes are off the floor either packed away or in the washing basket, my things are packed away in the right spots and I brought new bed sheets and I feel like a new person.

I’m proud.

Good work. Ticking off the small things can make you feel good and lead onto a better frame of mind.

Good work. Ticking off the small things can make you feel good and lead onto a better frame of mind.

Thank you!! It took me about 2 days to fully put my mind to it, I hope I can keep it this way

I reckon I’ll be going home this week. It’s been pretty rough but I feel pretty good now.

I’m so happy to hear that you are feeling good Val!!

Back