No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

also are players in melbourne allowed to interact with the crowed ? swear i saw King last night hugging family members and what not

since when are drums allowed at the ground ?
Carlton have them too from memory. I have no idea how, considering once upon a time they didn't let flags in above 1m in length or some rubbish.

You KNOW that because they're minnow clubs they allow drums.

Congrats to Shaun Burgoyne. Found out tonight that he's the only active AFL player who was playing last time Essendon won a final...

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
The way the media wank them off you’d think the whole Essendon list has played in a winning final

Only 200 Bomber fans allowed into the ground,SHocking by Geelong.

#boysclub

If I hear the Richmond cover band are the “most exciting team eva” again,I will bloody fair dinkum spew up.

Play like us but we are interpretated differently.

As soon as we played like what the Essendon club are called now,exciting,Whateley got on the soapbox to try to change the rules to stop us because of “state of the game”.

Isn’t it ironic.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 200 Bomber fans allowed into the ground,SHocking by Geelong.

#boysclub

If I hear the Richmond cover band are the “most exciting team eva” again,I will bloody fair dinkum spew up.

Play like us but we are interpretated differently.

As soon as we played like what the Essendon club are called now,exciting,Whateley got on the soapbox to try to change the rules to stop us because of “state of the game”.

Isn’t it ironic.

They'll get talked up still after they lose their third game in four rounds, with the only win against 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back