NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 16

Nice start to the second half by the Eels. Papali'i is the bargain buy of the century, he has been unbelievable this season, performed way above expectation.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Warriors screwed that up comically.

Some pretty ugly efforts to milk a penalty late there from Fonua Blake too.

There was contact, but only slight. Maybe if he stayed down. Moments later there was a clear crusher which the ref, bunker and the FL commentary team didn't seem to want a bar of.

In the end, they just played completely dumb Kiwi style Rugby league and paid the price in losing a game they never had a right to.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I think Moses is a cracking player, and I fancied him to make that kick, and I'm sure he did too. I wouldn't read too much into that,

Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
There was contact, but only slight. Maybe if he stayed down. Moments later there was a clear crusher which the ref, bunker and the FL commentary team didn't seem to want a bar of.

In the end, they just played completely dumb Kiwi style Rugby league and paid the price in losing a game they never had a right to.
Yeah the crusher was different.

The high contact was terrible. He knew there was a touch, but had no idea how to fake it. Was just randomly touching himself to milk the penalty.

1625295930415.png

:oops::oops::oops:

SACK STUART
Since the trouble they had with Bateman, Canberra have been a divided team between the English and non-English.
They need to blow it up and start again.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
QUOTE="NSWCROW, post: 70868097, member: 30950"]
SACK STUART
Since the trouble they had with Bateman, Canberra have been a divided team between the English and non-English.
They need to blow it up and start again.
[/QUOTE]
Considering how they've been playing, they need to do that anyway.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Is the indigenous Canberra kit a massive hint at next year's major sponsor?

Back