Game Day Carlton Reserves Game Day Discussion Rnds 2 - 19

Remove this Banner Ad

IMO LOB has the same issues in the reserves as the seniors he's an outside player and because our chains of play break down so easily he can't get the service that he needs to get involved and stay involved in the game on the wing .
Not an easy spot to play in poor sides and todays side is a poor side .
He might have had a chance of being a player if drafted to a top side where he could link in better .
With a continuos amount of injuries to our senior side it weakens the seconds which in turn makes LOBs life harder as a wingman imo .
I feel like LOB in a team like Hawthorn (when they were good) would be pretty handy value.

We've just banged three goals on to make this a contest! 45-52

Trudgeon looks solid again, and Marshall seems an interesting prospect (if completely unfit).

Who is out there in #7 for us? Not on the team sheet, but sharp hands, switched on and presenting.

We've just banged three goals on to make this a contest! 45-52

Trudgeon looks solid again, and Marshall seems an interesting prospect (if completely unfit).

Who is out there in #7 for us? Not on the team sheet, but sharp hands, switched on and presenting.
He's an interesting one (#7), tough, clean hands and gets around the ground well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s what the VFL app says.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Looks like it is him: new haircut, but playing with a confidence I've not seen from him. He was moving around well previously, but not imposing himself on the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back