Prediction Round 17: Changes Vs Hawks + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out Fyfe - should never had played today probably made it worse.
Out Walters - passenger.
Out Bewley - don't let last week fool you, this guy is a C grader.
Out did I mention Walters...Out Walters, a statement needs to be made.
Out Tucker - for obvious reasons.

In - don't care

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you watch that last qtr, the boys were jogging and barely giving effort
Because they played catch-up for two quarters after falling asleep for the first quarter AGAIN and travelling two weeks in a row AND should have been 4-5 goals clear heading into the last. They were completely spent.

What they lack is a ******* brain with how we go in 50 and an ability to not * up basic kicking on goals

Bewley should never play again, last week was a fluke. He can’t stick a tackle to save himself
The play in the last part of the game where he let arguably the worst player in the Blues team with the don't argue fend off like he was Dusty Martin should be replayed for him over and over.

Because they played catch-up for two quarters after falling asleep for the first quarter AGAIN and travelling two weeks in a row AND should have been 4-5 goals clear heading into the last. They were completely spent.

What they lack is a ******* brain with how we go in 50 and an ability to not fu** up basic kicking on goals
There for my comment stands, play with HEART and we won’t be playing catch-up, and travelling was not the issue we’ve spent the last 2 weeks in Melbourne, good teams don’t use that as an excuse, we should of won that end of story

There for my comment stands, play with HEART and we won’t be playing catch-up, and travelling was not the issue we’ve spent the last 2 weeks in Melbourne, good teams don’t use that as an excuse, we should of won that end of story
Yeah I wouldn’t call any of that heart. Heart is willing yourself back into the game when you ****ed up again. The guys were completely spent on the last quarter

Out: Walters , Walker , Bewley, Tucker.
Tucker was the worst for me showed nothing and looked like he didn’t care!
Walker unlucky but just makes stupid mistakes at the wrong possible times in games.
Walters just needs to go back to the WAFL to find touch and accept his new role.

In: Hughes , Young , Valente, Conca.

At least Conca and Hughes will show more passion and care more than Tucker, We just need to see whatValente has to offer and Young we need to get the games into.
Finals are a distant dream unfortunately after tonight’s showing and unlike some of us that will find it hard to sleep about what if , I seriously question if some of the players feel the same way as us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back