Review Round 11, 2021: Box Hill v Gold Coast Suns reserves @ BHCO, Sat 11:00am

Remove this Banner Ad

Then again, maybe all the time put into might be starting to pay dividends. Like to see him play in the firsts in the position he plays for Box Hill.

I hate writing players off but I'm not seeing much development myself. Some of the one-on-one losses he's had this year have been astonishing. Throw him in the middle for a quarter in the firsts and see what he can do. Seriously, what do we have to lose? We keep getting smashed by strong bodied midfielders.

Watched 3qtrs yesterday before heading off to another game of footy. Just dropped some pics on insta if anyones interested https://www.instagram.com/wisemansports/

I didn't take much out of the game yesterday...Never really not in control of it. A few things were Rory Atkins is pretty lippy for a high profile player playing 2s in a team getting pumped. Jeka looked disinterested most of what i saw and it's good to see Will Day getting around the BHH games when he's injured, love to see it!

A pretty one-sided game so I don't blame anyone for being a bit indifferent. It is a terrible comp with such mismatches.

Jeka looks like a full forward, I thought Callow seemed far more mobile. Be great to see them in a genuinely hot game.

Cuz seemed to be playing in second gear. It suggests to me that we are not trading the butcher brothers and he knows it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back