Rumour Caro on tim watson skeletons in his closet?

Remove this Banner Ad

And here you are also DD

I would call that a hypocrite, wouldn't you.
You can call it whatever you like, you've put in the time, you've earned the right. :)

You can call it whatever you like, you've put in the time, you've earned the right. :)
Oh, you want to keep at it do you?

Well seeing that you do, i will call you out for what you are, see if you can prove me wrong.

You are a liar.

Now you said everyday for 10 years, see if you can find 5 posts in the last year, come on?

If not, i am right and your are nothing but a liar.

Oh, you want to keep at it do you?

Well seeing that you do, i will call you out for what you are, see if you can prove me wrong.

You are a liar.

Now you said everyday for 10 years, see if you can find 5 posts in the last year, come on?

If not, i am right and your are nothing but a liar.
You are right, I am wrong.

Now please, go outside and get some air.

Still going, if you are wrong, why do i need to go outside?

I will stick with the liar.
You got it man, I am the original Jim Carey.
but dude seriously, get some air. It will do you some good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See LoungeLizard this is the point un_eggs was making. There is hanging sh*t on a bloke, then there is celebrating about a bloke self harming.
Lying to make a point?

Then abusing posters for clarifying?

Then you trying to be a smartarse and also lying to get your point across.

If you want to make a point, just make a point and don't lie.

Lying to make a point?

Then abusing posters for clarifying?

Then you trying to be a smartarse and also lying to get your point across.

If you want to make a point, just make a point and don't lie.
lol ok man, play the semantics. You really are a s**t person.

You obviously haven’t reckoned with the low level of moral standards that permeate this site. The faceless keyboard warriors who belch bile and enjoy the sort of psychological degradation that befell James Hird or a career threatening injury to Charlie Curnow because it means Carlton suffer. They don’t even consider in the slightest the fact that embellishing sh*te rumours about women actually compounds the mysoginistic shadow that hovers over our great game.
David Glascott and his monkey are fair game however.

The other is having these 'psuedo-journalists' who are essentially mouthpieces for their old clubs ala timmy the f-wit during the essendon team sanctioned and run doping scandal.

how disgraced drug cheat and incoherent son jobe got a gig as special comments guy on friday night football needs a royal commission.

This coming from a West COKE Eagles supporter lol. Team full of coke heads :p

This is just my opinion, and no more than that.
These rumours about the women journalists are a bit beneath us all... even on a rumours board.
It's just too easy to say "oh this woman had (fill in whatever gross sexual episode you imagine) and then imply that discredits them.
Plus, you almost never see it used in a way that allegedly totally discredits their male colleagues in the same way.
Just doesn't sit right with me. And as I say, that's just my opinion. You're all free to disagree. Just thought I'd say what I thought myself.
They are famously made-up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back