Steven Hocking Conflict of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Why keep asking questions that have already been addressed on the thread? You are lurching from one ludicrous claim or question to the next with all of them on repeat.

Michael Christian does not make any autonomous decisions as MRO in terms of deciding outcomes. So the question of COI is nowhere near as pressing in his case as Hocking’s. Still, I think a person in Christian’s position should not be reviewing matches involving his old club for possible incidents.
Listen, my question wasn’t addressed to you!!!!!!

Now isn’t that interesting when you consider that S Hocking is conflicted by his secondary interest in the Geelong FC and he is the final decision maker in all MRO cases?

The same Steve hocking who got danger rubbed out for 4 weeks for an effing bump. The same Steve hocking who keeps scheduling Geelong home games against richmond at richmonds home ground? That one.

The same Steve hocking who got danger rubbed out for 4 weeks for an effing bump. The same Steve hocking who keeps scheduling Geelong home games against richmond at richmonds home ground? That one.
Incorrect. It was the independent tribunal that gave Dangerflop a (widely agreed minimally appropriate) three week suspension. Tell me, was it SHocking who let him play VFL games while suspended though?

Now isn’t that interesting when you consider that S Hocking is conflicted by his secondary interest in the Geelong FC and he is the final decision maker in all MRO cases?

Wrestling? It almost always a fine. As I keep saying your unhealthy obsession knows no bounds

Incorrect. It was the independent tribunal that gave Dangerflop a (widely agreed minimally appropriate) three week suspension. Tell me, was it SHocking who let him play VFL games while suspended though?
Why was Williams allowed to play vfl the week prior?

He didn't play vfl games while suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for clarifying. The article says,

“AFL rules dictate Dangerfield could receive permission to play because it is a practice match, not a VFL home-and-away game.”

Once again, a feeble and tenuous attempt at trying to demonstrate a conflict of interest that doesn’t exist

Why is it that the only commentators on this site defending Steve Hocking's apparent conflict of interest area Geelong supporters?
Because the OP admits his hatred of Geelong is clouding his judgment.

Thanks for clarifying. The article says,

“AFL rules dictate Dangerfield could receive permission to play because it is a practice match, not a VFL home-and-away game.”

Once again, a feeble and tenuous attempt at trying to demonstrate a conflict of interest that doesn’t exist
If it’s not bias then it’s incompetence.

Why is it that the only commentators on this site defending Steve Hocking's apparent conflict of interest area Geelong supporters?
Because no one has defined any way in which he can actually affect a decision with this supposed conflict of interest. The whole thing is just nonsense

Also on this. You're right Hocking gave him nothing, because Hocking is not the MRO. Michael Christensen, a supposed stooge through which Hocking controls the universe apparently, referred him to the Tribunal with the exact same grading and punishment that the tribunal landed on. Almost d if he was being treated like any other player

Also on this. You're right Hocking gave him nothing, because Hocking is not the MRO. Michael Christensen, a supposed stooge through which Hocking controls the universe apparently, referred him to the Tribunal with the exact same grading and punishment that the tribunal landed on. Almost d if he was being treated like any other player

This is deceptively put by another Hocklodyte Geelong supporting poster.

The Tribunal is effectively limited to a maximum penalty by what the AFL Prosecutor argues for. Who decides what the AFL argues for?

You guessed it, Steven Hocking.

So we know the Tirbunal landed on 3 weeks when Hocking argued for 3 weeks. What we don’t know is what the Tribunal would land on if the Hocking had argued for say 4, 5 or 6 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back