FTA-TV Succession

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally caught up.

Now I know why people who watched this show wanted it to go straight into a season 3.

Kendall is the one that’s going to get absolutely reamed and thrown under the bus. Logan isn’t forgetting and forgiving as it all seems.

The writers have set up the season for us to like Kendall and perhaps sympathise with him. And drop his twist on us.

Logan taking the back seat during the hearingand making as if Kendall was in control, makes me think this will happen.

Great call here Crafty. I reckon you were 100% right with the sympathy for Kendall angle.

It seems counter-productive to start a thread on a show that just aired it's season finale, but fu** me if that finale (and the season) isn't a compelling enough reason to start one, the best new show I've seen this year and some how (just somehow) quite possibly the best show of 2018 period.

Went from seeing and liking the first few episodes, to leaving the show for a while, only to come back to it and watch it just utterly amazed at the level of depth Jesse Armstrong (Peep Show, The Thick of It) was weaving into this family of rich assholes. (You can put two and two together based on the title, but the show is a media conglomerate family headed by a Murdochesque figure, and the children finding a place within all that).

Cousin Greg and Tom made for one of the most dynamic and inexplicable duos, and my favourite part of the show early, but the rest of the family: Kendall, Shiv, Roman, Connor and the way they ultimately play off each other and most importantly their father, Logan Roy (Brian Cox) is ******* amazing by the end.

The finale has me shook honestly, it was almost a throwback finale that I don't feel like I've seen in quite some time, but the season in a whole is just really great. The drop when the intro credits roll is pure fire. SHOUTOUT COUSIN GREG AND CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

Love this show seen it all , sweating on when the next season will be made, anyone know maybe when ?

Love this show seen it all , sweating on when the next season will be made, anyone know maybe when ?
The episode count may be different. Brian Cox told The New York Times in late July that while production is currently on hold, the scripts for Succession Season 3 are well underway, and there may be fewer episodes in the new season than the first two. While Seasons 1 and 2 ran for 10 episodes apiece, Cox said Season 3's episode count "could be eight, it could be nine. We're in that ballpark."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The episode count may be different. Brian Cox told The New York Times in late July that while production is currently on hold, the scripts for Succession Season 3 are well underway, and there may be fewer episodes in the new season than the first two. While Seasons 1 and 2 ran for 10 episodes apiece, Cox said Season 3's episode count "could be eight, it could be nine. We're in that ballpark."

Thanks to both GLOBEHAWK AND GROTTO for into on Succession, I am patient with waiting for quality, hope it is not cut down too much thanks to both of you.

Just watched season 1. Why didn't Kendall try and pull the kid out of the car??? He didn't do anything wrong other than drive impaired
Up to S2E3 and Im hooked but on this...

He did try, he did swim back under, but have you ever swam under water at night? You aint seeing anything down there, even finding the car would be difficult, let alone finding the guy and pulling him out.

excited-icegif-2.gif

Woah

Thats huge…why is the Pilot and Ep 2 total boring garbage that puts me off the rest?

Ok I will try again tomorrow

With this show in particular it'll take a couple of episodes in it's inception to flesh out the characters personalities and the stories development. Can't guarantee you'll like it or not. But the dialogue, characters and backstabbing games is well worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back