Autopsy Rd 16 Blues keep their season alive with 16 point win over Dockers

Who played well in Round 16 vs the Dockers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This aged well cookie monster

But, then you follow it up with this

Yet not a single post in this thread. Nothing you liked about the win?
What's your point exactly?

Do you disagree that Willow hadn't earned selection?

Or do you disagree that selection integrity is a problem at the club?

As for what I liked, well it's already been discussed ad nauseum. Jack was great looked a match winner, Stocker is building well and has genuine aggression, Walsh's talent goes without saying. But I feel we can only discuss individual brilliance because that's what's won the last 2 matches - in fact we were outplayed for the majority of both games. (3/4 quarters lost v adelaide, 2/4 quarters lost v freo - saved by a barnstorming final 10 mins). Coaching and strategy continues to be the biggest problem and is holding us back big time. I make no apologies for voicing my gripes with that

The funniest thing I found after this game was going on the Freo board and noting they have the frustrations as Carlton supporters after a loss. Delivery inside 50 "why do we keep bombing it in" Fyfe's cooked shouldn't be playing (replace Fyfe with Cripps - especially pre-bye) "We didn't defend hard enough" etc etc. Some of the complaints were legitimately word for word.

Never Jabba but it wasn't me that made him see RED :p
Reckon that was what he was aiming for.

Needed some sort of badge of honour to feel relevant and get noticed, sad really.

Reckon that was what he was aiming for.

Needed some sort of badge of honour to feel relevant and get noticed, sad really.

If you venture over to the Bay and search for a particular thread, you will know why some have had their Club support changed to Carlton.

Isn't that right Chief

What's your point exactly?

Do you disagree that Willow hadn't earned selection?

Or do you disagree that selection integrity is a problem at the club?

As for what I liked, well it's already been discussed ad nauseum. Jack was great looked a match winner, Stocker is building well and has genuine aggression, Walsh's talent goes without saying. But I feel we can only discuss individual brilliance because that's what's won the last 2 matches - in fact we were outplayed for the majority of both games. (3/4 quarters lost v adelaide, 2/4 quarters lost v freo - saved by a barnstorming final 10 mins). Coaching and strategy continues to be the biggest problem and is holding us back big time. I make no apologies for voicing my gripes with that

I understand you may have concerns, but debacle is way over the top

I think selection criteria hasn not been as bad as playing people out of position and concerns with the game plan, but all 3 areas have improved since the by.

Your posting sentiment prior to the last 2 games, were that the outcomes will force more pressure on Teague (intimating we would lose), then suggesting neither side were much chop, after we beat them. You can't have have it both ways Cookie

What will the script be this week? We get beaten comfortably, Teague is in trouble, but if we are extremely competitive and or win, will it be we only faced a team of geriatrics?

This week will be a good test to see if the tweaks that have been made, hold up against a better side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back