Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to go to Melbourne on the weekend to my uncles 100th celebrations.
Driving around you soon realise how crap it is with the traffic. I couldn’t get out of their quick enough
Isn’t it!

7 days a week now

Boggles my mind to think people drive to work 20kms away and it takes 1 hour

I remember driving 50 minutes and remember leaving my wallet at home.

I had to forgo going to the game

It was a mid 2000’s game, last Round of the year. We had to beat Port to make the finals. We lost unexpectedly.

Do you recall Marstermind or am I dreaming this?

Grant's 300th. Had to win to stay in the Top 4. Port had a bad year but thrashed us. Every other result went against us and we dropped to 7th and had to go to Sydney for an Elimination Final. One minute we were gearing up for a big finals series, the next we were out of it altogether.

Last edited:

Grant's 300th. Had to win to stay in the Top 4. Port had a bad year but thrashed us. Every other result went against us and we dropped to 7th and had to go to Sydney for an Elimination Final. One minute we were hearing up for a big finals series, the next we were out of it altogether.

Glad I left my wallet home then…

Grant's 300th. Had to win to stay in the Top 4. Port had a bad year but thrashed us. Every other result went against us and we dropped to 7th and had to go to Sydney for an Elimination Final. One minute we were hearing up for a big finals series, the next we were out of it altogether.

This would be the elim. where we started well, Lindsay kicked a goal which would have put us 20 + points up and the SYDNEY / COLA goal umpire signalled a point, mystifying all who saw it and we lost from there ?

I know I've posted this before, but I really hate the post 9pm realisation that it is bin night and I have a better part of a 10km round trip in the rain to put them out.
At least they pick up bins where you live.

Is that minecraft? Did you know you can now get axolotls!!!

Yes!! You can get almost everything now it’s such an elite game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back