Game Day Port v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up May. The same thing literally just happened down the other end you Muppet.

So thats as many as Melbourne kicked all last game against GWS. So it seems Fox were right in the pre-game. There is only one team playing tonight.

Never mind sacking Ken (whether or not this is a good idea possibly deserves its own thread) but for **** sack get someone in to work with the **** forwards.

I would hate to be a forward in this side, the entries are s**t and the ball movement is sooooo slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice Charlie.

Not out of it, but based on how hard we have to work for each bloody goal, hard to see us winning outside of a sudden “Burgess burnout” on Melbourne’s part.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Marshall the new butcher?
Butcher contested. Marshall is making Petty look like Jakovich.
When he’s not, Georgiades is.
Both are as effective as cardboard cut outs. They are a major reason, along with treacle slow ball movement, why this game is so one-sided.

Better not say anything about Marshall...
Carn. The s**t thrown at him tonight has been ridiculous. You think he’s to blame for this loss?

You think he’s even in the top 15 culprits?

How many marks has the rest of our team taken inside 50?

I’m going to call out the anti-Marshall crusaders when they make their stupid comments

I called it… as soon as we looked to be playing so bad I said well here will come the Marshall haters to crack Into him and I was right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back