Game Day Port v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

This is 2017 all over again.

Sub out Trengrove forward playing in the Magpies for Alir by seasons end.

Pity we have already signed Ken or we could have experienced another Donna & Ken dummy spit we are going to Gold Coast moment after a heartbreaking home final loss.

Remember when that dumb * Kane cornes compared this side to the 2004 side a few months ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how I feel too. There is an enormous gap between us and Melbourne. It’s more than their midfield superiority too. Their defence is much better in the contest and their pace, skill and leaping power forward made us look stupid.

The is the same Melbourne trash team who now work harder for longer.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would you prefer if we had Charlie do it and remove the only guy in our forward line that even looked like halfing a contested marking situation?

I would prefer it if we played Hayes or Ladhams

We can't even play our home ground well
Yep, I think this is a real thing even if we take away all the hyperbole, Last year we had fewer home games, less expectation and presumably less focus from local media and the like. Possibly something the Club needs to look at addressing on a psychological level. 2019/2021 we've struggled at home, especially in big games or when there is something on the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back