Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Race 4 Pakenham 14.10 BM70 hcp.
Horse 4 - Think Champayne
$4.00 the win a.t.m

Mutt's, a chance ?
Good chance, up in class, but only a small field, drops 6kg's on last start, but back 400m in distance, i have put it in a multi with the same jockey in race 6 no 1 Final Man @ $44 giddy up :thumbsu:

Hey Mutt's. Won $$$ last year on Johnny Get Angry.

Turn it up Tommy at some long odds ?

Had a little tickle $2 win / $2 place.
Probably a better run than placing suggests (last). Nice ride from the kid sitting third on fence. When pressure on in straight the horse seemed to turn its head on side and lost ground. One to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DS was slow out, but be has gears as shown in the last 200 split, winner too good. Will probably go out to the paddock now, but his upside as a 3 yo is big.

DS was slow out, but be has gears as shown in the last 200 split, winner too good. Will probably go out to the paddock now, but his upside as a 3 yo is big.
Thought the ride was awful. Too far back and made his run way too late. Never gonna win when 10 lengths behind at the turn. Needed to start moving up earlier. Could have won I thought. Nice horse.

Thought the ride was awful. Too far back and made his run way too late. Never gonna win when 10 lengths behind at the turn. Needed to start moving up earlier. Could have won I thought. Nice horse.
He was slated to settle midfield but unfortunately turned his head in the barrier when it opened and missed the kick. Was a very big run considering.

He was slated to settle midfield but unfortunately turned his head in the barrier when it opened and missed the kick. Was a very big run considering.
Agree big run - but the jock left it way too late to make his move on a bog track. Poor judgement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back