2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah who gives a sh*t for the 51 other weeks of the year hey? A weeks enough.

We aren't just a footy club, it's 2021.
WTF are you talking about. We wore the indigenous jumper in the SANFL sanctioned indigenous round last week.

NAIDOC isn't part of the PAFC or the SANFL. There is no reason to give them extra attention and drop wearing our jumper. Norwood didn't even wear an indigenous jumper last week. We provide the indigenous communities with plenty of substantive real support. That doesn't mean we have to give up our jumper for some touchy feely reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the Magpies actually have a game plan, their skills including the AFL players are deplorable. I know the league side has streched them but wow they look second rate compared to Norwood and they are not that good either.

They play similar to the Hinkley ball the A side play.

Do the Magpies actually have a game plan, their skills including the AFL players are deplorable. I know the league side has streched them but wow they look second rate compared to Norwood and they are not that good either.

You answered your own question with the last sentence

The Magpies will basically play what the A grade do, tweaked for things like mud and water logged footies mid winter and skills of the top up players. It's a tweak not a different game plan.

It's why we haven't been able to win a flag. The SANFL is more one on one footy and less open space so come finals and GF in particular, the teams with big bodied hard at it mids, tend to be too strong for our kids who play a more expansive AFL style and the SANFL sides try and lock it down and reduce the open spaces.

WTF are you talking about. We wore the indigenous jumper in the SANFL sanctioned indigenous round last week.

NAIDOC isn't part of the PAFC or the SANFL. There is no reason to give them extra attention and drop wearing our jumper. Norwood didn't even wear an indigenous jumper last week. We provide the indigenous communities with plenty of substantive real support. That doesn't mean we have to give up our jumper for some touchy feely reason.

Probably an unpopular comment but we still spend way too much time “making our community proud”.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sincerest apologies but I can see something in the kid that I think would translate well to AFL, he has very good speed and applies great pressure to the ball carrier along with a want to get into the contest, maybe he wouldn't succeed but worth a shot.
You've just described Jake Neade! So he's coming back then.

NAIDOC is a celebration week for all.. it's not apart of any organisation.

"There's no reason to give THEM extra attention"

Yeah you've said enough and made your point

I think considering its a important week for that community that they'd appreciate us showing the extra support.

We are not giving up our ******* jumper man it's 2 games. Relax. Norwood isn't in the AFL , who gives a *, we are bigger than them and should be showing that example

Remove this Banner Ad

Back