News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the Wildcats, Illawarra and Melb United. Wildcats reminds me a bit of that Gold Coast Suns indigenous guernsey from a few years ago.

The NBA has announced a 75th anniversary logo for next season, temporarily replacing the normal logo:

NBA_75-690x588.jpg

These looked okay on court, but obviously we'll wear Asics at the games.

I assume that means the Boomers are officially signed with Nike now? These are clearly fairly teamwearish designed just for the warmups. I do wonder whether that means we might get a proper bespoke Nike design for the next world champs. I can't see any sort of annoucement but it seems unlikely that we'd be wearing Nike otherwise.

The Peak sports stuff wasn't bad, but Nike should be better.

I assume that means the Boomers are officially signed with Nike now? These are clearly fairly teamwearish designed just for the warmups. I do wonder whether that means we might get a proper bespoke Nike design for the next world champs. I can't see any sort of annoucement but it seems unlikely that we'd be wearing Nike otherwise.

Isn't that the issue with Nike. Not bad but really should be a lot better.

Isn't that the issue with Nike. Not bad but really should be a lot better.

I assume it's just teamwear for these warmups, because there's be no sort of annoucement or anything similar that I've seen.

Surely with Nike there'd be a bit of razzle dazzle about the release with a photoshoot etc.

I assume/hope we'd get all that for the next world champs uniforms

80E683C6-9BE1-4AD6-9E8A-202D0511D1CB.jpg

Pretty underwhelming. Really wish they had have done retails for the Rio 2016 jerseys tho.

The U19's at this year's World Cup were still in Peak, so it could just be a deal for the senior team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently these are our Olympics unis...
I'm so confused.
Those are just the standard basketball australia kits. Olympic kits in Aus are done by asics, no matter the standard supplier of the sport. Peak have been the supplier for a couple of years for the national basketball sides. No Nike deal has been announced with basketball Australia, so officially they are still with peak sports (whether they will officially move to nike after the Olympics is still up in the air)

Apparently these are our Olympics unis...
I'm so confused.
Maybe Asia Cup uniforms or just fan uniforms? Can never really make sense out of anything that comes out of Basketball Australia.

The opals are wearing nike. Which makes it Look more likely that nike will be the new partner for basketball australia. Although no deal as been announced, I would expect an announcement after the Olympics. FB_IMG_1626478776607.jpg

That's actually not the Olympic kits the boomers will use. No images of the front I have found.

Not sure they are actually wearing that at the Olympics.

The wording on Delly’s Insta Post is different to that ABC spiel. The way he worded it, sounds like they are more souvenir jerseys, a new tradition.

They have to wear Asics at the games, and couldn’t see them having such a vastly different uniform to every other Australian athlete.

Hope I’m wrong though, because those throwbacks look infinitely better than the ASICS crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back