Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will get pumped either way

Out: Chol, Castagna, Aarts
In: Nankervis, Rioli Jr, Cumberland
Have you seen any ressies games? MRJ is way off it still.

Martyn played his first game in some pretty difficult conditions and Ryan literally played in wet conditions and copped a bad knock at the start of the game… they’ve both been playing good in the reserves, just need time to develop before coming to a conclusion I think
na im sorry but there are just some games where you look and you just know someone wont make it, hope they prove me wrong, but they wont, for our game style we cant afford ppl like martyn who cant make quick decsions or players like ryan who look even worse than vickery

I understand the club don’t want to make excuses but somebody has to come out and throw some bloody support behind Cotch and explain what’s happening with his form. The bloke is an absolute immortal of this club but just can’t compete at the moment and is a liability. He can’t even kick the ball they seem to just grub along the ground. The guy is clearly banged up and putting him out on the park at the moment is simply giving reason for the peanut gallery to put him down.

Jack was literally jogging to contests and that slowness to kick to lynch was a real killer.

hes cooked and he is meant to go on next year?
JackRs casual effort with the Lynch set up kicks x 2 and Aarts trying to do toooo much finessin x3 were pretty much piss poor efforts that spread thru the team
both selfish multiple times at crucial times.

Cotchys last couple have been like a good over 50s masters player who is past it but won't admit it. Grimes kept us in it until the floodgates opened.

Last edited:
I understand nor dropping champs of the club
Jack has staged all year
Cotch is finished on ball
Hardwick needs to harden up or * off
I'm sick of the boys club mentality. But if you don't perform then play a bit roll. Not our main avenues.
We got torn apart with these 2 guys today
Clarko got rid of guys who were past it.

its the way he didn’t back it up on the field…was insipid…late to the ball…wasn’t attacking…just thought he could have played with more desperation
its just the way he played, he was s**t yes, but the stuff during the week he had no choice but to say something like that. so we shouldnt rip into him for that.

im worried about how cooked he bloody looks, lynch kicked a ball in his direction to his advatnage and he moved slower than a ******* turtle ffs, and that non kick to lynch late cost us the game imo

Jack was putrid, had a good match up and got completely outplayed. The only thing he did was when Maynard was off the ground.
was at the game, the delivery to jack was horrible, the issue is as clear as day, our midfield depth is very poor. Probably the worst game I’ve seen Cotchin play in 10 years. Stack played really well which was our only positive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blame Chol all you like his not to blame do people understand his not a number one ruck wakeup has to play there because of injuries.
Who cares where he has to play he is soft as butter there was one time he wasn’t within 100 metres of Grundy Gold Coast can have him

can someone explain why he didnt just kick over the top to lynch or just get it down there, not that ******* hard, if he cant do that at this level, push off quick and quick straight away then he should retire.
The mark got manned very quickly which mean he has to back up to get it over them

was at the game, the delivery to jack was horrible, the issue is as clear as day, our midfield depth is very poor. Probably the worst game I’ve seen Cotchin play in 10 years. Stack played really well which was our only positive

Then you must have slept through the last month. Literally has been this bad every week, almost identically bad. This is just where he is at now, unfortunately

I understand the club don’t want to make excuses but somebody has to come out and throw some bloody support behind Cotch and explain what’s happening with his form. The bloke is an absolute immortal of this club but just can’t compete at the moment and is a liability. He can’t even kick the ball they seem to just grub along the ground. The guy is clearly banged up and putting him out on the park at the moment is simply giving reason for the peanut gallery to put him down.
I believe he is carrying an injury probably should not be out there
Dusty carrying an Achilles hence he is getting caught no power to push off
Just too many out injured so they keep playing these two

Even during our dark day I could watch and enjoy the game, this is not Australian Rules football that I grew up with , in saying this some champions need to be pensioned off at the end of the year, Trent great leader but your time has come. Jack sorry mate loved you as much as Richo and KB but the bell tolls, Bachar time to move on to your Academy, Damien it’s time as well been a great ride but your shortcomings are your shortcomings, Dave Astbury 150 games and 3 flags but it is what it is, Jake Arts you try hard but lots of shortfalls, George you’ve got three medals but your skills are not up to it. Clean out required , people will say you can’t get rid of a three time premiership coach, Haley had 4 Jewel got the arse 12 months after a flag.

the arrogance of the coaching team led by hardwick is why we are here now

rant over

anyone like rioli in defence ? LOL, he had some moments but he had others where he just lost his man and they got free and scored a goal

i just want the high pressure rioli in the fwd line back :( and our high pressure game back, we look literal dog s**t with no pressure

Kane Cornes sinking the boots in as expected......jump in

na im sorry but there are just some games where you look and you just know someone wont make it, hope they prove me wrong, but they wont, for our game style we cant afford ppl like martyn who cant make quick decsions or players like ryan who look even worse than vickery
I’ll give you he had a horrible debut decision making wise but he at least hunted the footy. If you didn’t watch the VFL game today I suggest you try and find the replay. He was brilliant in the contest with his contested work and quick handballs, comfortably outplayed highly rated youngsters from Collingwood.

Put a line through Chol the softest player in the AFL
Castagna
Aarts ffs worst awareness in the AFL
Cotchin is done imo
Graham the slowest player on the list
agree we wont win another game this year, and we will continue to have embarrassing sh*t losses like this, its all over, im just sad having to go back to the sh*t richmond days of the early 2000s again, hated those days, so bloody depressing especially in the climate we are in today oh well
Chill out, we have a ridiculous amount of injuries, playing players that are cooked and just look burnt out.

We need to use this time to start to build a better 22, we have the best draft hand in the league, and hopefully get some good trades in (maybe cerra/green)

Yes the rest of this season will be brutal, but I wouldn’t guarantee we’re gonna go straight back to dog shite for a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back