• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand nor dropping champs of the club
Jack has staged all year
Cotch is finished on ball
Hardwick needs to harden up or fu** off
I'm sick of the boys club mentality. But if you don't perform then play a bit roll. Not our main avenues.
We got torn apart with these 2 guys today
Clarko got rid of guys who were past it.
That has worked so well for Hawthorn.

Blocked Mitch Cleary last night and unfollowed Kane Cornes. There is no point as they aren't even journo's or decent media performers. If i want to read sh*t comments, i just gotta come here. It meets all my needs.
Cornes has always been the type to just say something against the grain for attention but the way Cleary has conducted himself since getting stood down because of his tabloid antics with Brooke Cotchin just shows his complete lack of professionalism

I understand nor dropping champs of the club
Jack has staged all year
Cotch is finished on ball
Hardwick needs to harden up or fu** off
I'm sick of the boys club mentality. But if you don't perform then play a bit roll. Not our main avenues.
We got torn apart with these 2 guys today
Clarko got rid of guys who were past it.
Harsh on Jack
Been down the last few weeks but before that he was easily in the top 5 key position forwards in the comp

Lol the ******* sooking here is next level. Never realised there were so many little bitches in our supporter group. Telling the players to take a look at themselves. Lol. ******* short memories.

I think if you add Nank, Soldo, Prestia, Lambert, Edwards, Vlaustin, Balta, Broad and Houli in there, that's 9 senior players missing. That's just under half a side. Just saying.

Fair enough I acknowledge the injuries , but do you really think our season so far is due to injuries only well mate that's to simplistic there are other factors .The signs we're there early on in the season when we had limited injuries.Skills poor , poor disposal and lapses and the tiger pressure was gone.Like I said there was enough senior players out there yesterday how much stood up in that last quarter ?.To blame injuries for yesterday is cop out.

Fair enough I acknowledge the injuries , but do you really think our season so far is due to injuries only well mate that's to simplistic there are other factors .The signs we're there early on in the season when we had limited injuries.Skills poor , poor disposal and lapses and the tiger pressure was gone.Like I said there was enough senior players out there yesterday how much stood up in that last quarter ?.To blame injuries for yesterday is cop out.

Gawd...
where is the faffing patience displayed of 37 years in the wilderness.
Its one faffing year for FFaff'sSake!
we all need a break....

Geez, I can see someone here dumping chook poo on the steps of the Hooli centre next.

Our very inexperienced back line was always going to be a concern as the game went on and Collingwood built pressure and repeat entries.
I posted last week that I was worried about how we might cope.

Sure Pies were without Moore and Howe, but we were without 4 of our 6 regulars - Balta, Broad, Vlastuin and Houli.
Replaced with Garthwaite, Mansell, Stack, and Rioli in a roll he has only played twice in the VFL.
Massive shift in experience right there.

Backlines work best when they have spent time/games together to gel, learn how to cover others and understand how and where they move.....

What you have highlighted is actually what happens when you have the injuries to key players. Don't sweat it. Honestly, there are more positives than not if we miss this year.

Gawd...
where is the faffing patience displayed of 37 years in the wilderness.
Its one faffing year for FFaff'sSake!
we all need a break....

Geez, I can see someone here dumping chook poo on the steps of the Hooli centre next.

Mate I'm just pointing let's not blame injuries as the only factor this year to many here we're over confident will do the same as previous years.

Our very inexperienced back line was always going to be a concern as the game went on and Collingwood built pressure and repeat entries.
I posted last week that I was worried about how we might cope.

Sure Pies were without Moore and Howe, but we were without 4 of our 6 regulars - Balta, Broad, Vlastuin and Houli.
Replaced with Garthwaite, Mansell, Stack, and Rioli in a roll he has only played twice in the VFL.
Massive shift in experience right there.

Backlines work best when they have spent time/games together to gel, learn how to cover others and understand how and where they move.....
Thought the backs held up very well given the circumstances

That late flurry of goals from the pies was on the back of 3 centre bounce clearances with clean entry’s so they didn’t have the luxury of wingers and mids helping out

& also, cant believe some have posted that Jack should be dropped next week....

Had a couple of poor games in row sure but is it a coincidence perhaps that the whole team has stunk it up at the same time and we have been missing a number of key mid's who's job is to set up the forwards??????

and not to mention no-one gets dropped the week of their 300th.....

Was just having a look at the hit out stats for the comp
Nank ranked a pretty respectable 13th not bad considering he hasn’t played a huge amount of games, and hit outs have never really been his strength it’s when the ball hits the deck and around the ground that Toby really shines

Now where does Chol sit?
D4EB0D0C-DC5A-4574-BD7B-9413CDEA25AA.jpeg
Just highlights how poor Chol is as a ruck for us he has been our starting ruck for a number of weeks now but hardly ever manages to give our mids a look at first use and he’s next to useless around the ground
Make no mistake Nank has been our biggest loss for the season A2A34E22-681A-4ADB-8903-E9C9E543BDF2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blocked Mitch Cleary last night and unfollowed Kane Cornes. There is no point as they aren't even journo's or decent media performers. If i want to read sh*t comments, i just gotta come here. It meets all my needs.
But you will also get the odd measured and insightful post in here. Can't say the same about the unbelievably incompetent AFL media.

I think the biggest issue is our strength and conditioning.

We can't seem to run out games.
Didn't we loose our conditioning guy to the Swans?

This also has had an impact on our injuries this year.

Remove 11 certain starters from any side and there will be a huge drop in performance. We can't finish off games as we have kids that didn't have a VFL season last year. Umpires hate us, that's clear as day. Rules had to be made to stop us, and these three issues are most of the reasons for our decline. Mentally tired (from winning), and physically banged up for playing 4 long seasons.. The perfect storm.

Keep away from the media, they love taking s**t about us. Oppo supporters are up and about, because they wish their team had just ONE flag, not three. Play out the season with a balance of kids and players that NEED to play for their careers. No need to drop Jack or Cotch, just back them in and they will come good.

I didn't see the game, nor do I have an interest. This year we take one step back, reload and take 2 steps forward. Dynasty is NOT over, but this year is.

Changes ;

Out Castagna and /Aarts (Delisted)
In Cumberland and Parker

okay dimmas presser has confirmed some things

we aint getting anyone back next week so we are doubly f’ed

he probs did defs change the game plan as he mentioned the game has changed, more unconsted marks less stoppages

so basically SHocking won, he got the game style working towards geelols strength, the "control" game, did everything he could to get rid of chaos, the man on the mark rule was cruical along with the 6 6 6 eventually in combination , rip to us
Thats the problem though - he shouldnt tinker with the gameplan. We look miles off it. Or he needs help fromsome assistants with stratgic ability. All Our good ones left and ones left are not getting it done

No g and d, rolled over like cheese eating surrender monkeys. An embarrassing loss for the y and b, no matter where we sit on the continuum or what excuse you roll out. Too many soft losses point to a cultural issue imo. I enjoyed the chemistry the backline produced early on.
Embarrassing post.

Lol the ******* sooking here is next level. Never realised there were so many little bitches in our supporter group. Telling the players to take a look at themselves. Lol. ******* short memories.

Worst supporters in the league unfortunately, no one turns on their own like we do

I agree that Caddy, Parker and Nank should come in for Jack, Dow and Castagna. If Prestia, Lambert or Edwards are ready they should replace Cotchin. It is time to get games into the kids, wish we hadn't wasted 50 odd games on Higgins
FFS lol you want to drop Jack for Caddy when he's due to play his 300th game this week. Seriously some of the posts in this autopsy thread are not just ignorant, they're laughable.

Calling club legends weak, gutless etc.

Wow just wow.

Perhaps we should have played Miller this week (even though he's injured) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back