FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Geelong_Bisons_#36

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Inverleigh Hawks
Screenshot_20210712-160109_Facebook.jpg

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There was an article about the various cosmetic procedures the participants had after the show. Can’t find it but Coco had fillers etc, Gonz, Patrick, Melissa and Jake had new teeth and Cam had a tattooed hairline. It was pretty much all of them.

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
There was an article about the various cosmetic procedures the participants had after the show. Can’t find it but Coco had fillers etc, Gonz, Patrick, Melissa and Jake had new teeth and Cam had a tattooed hairline. It was pretty much all of them.
yeah its kind of strange, particularly the teeth thing as thats got to be north of 15-20K. Not somethng I would have thought they could all afford...unless its sponsership for spruiking Dr. Teeth whoever he is on the gram or whatever.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
yeah its kind of strange, particularly the teeth thing as thats got to be north of 15-20K. Not somethng I would have thought they could all afford...unless its sponsership for spruiking Dr. Teeth whoever he is on the gram or whatever.
No doubt he’s giving them a discount. I do wonder how much - if he’s doing it for free then yikes (probably $80k for the four that did it). Might be a significant discount or they pay for the materials only.

I’ll bet he got a heap of enquiries from the Insta crowd afterwards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back