AFL Club
Essendon

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
haha, shows how up to date I am with sporting romances, I thought she was still married to the ruggers player. I read an interview she gave last year saying how perfect he was as a husband because he was a professional sportsperson too and knew what she went through.

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
haha, shows how up to date I am with sporting romances, I thought she was still married to the ruggers player. I read an interview she gave last year saying how perfect he was as a husband because he was a professional sportsperson too and knew what she went through.

I thought she had left her husband and was shacked up with one of her teammates

BringFevBack2021

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Is she a bit ‘blokey’? I know someone who was with Fyfe, let’s just say it wasn’t a chick.
Yeah and I know for a fact that a currently listed WBD player - infact, one of the 22 from the AFL GF win that played last weekend; has had sexual relations with men.

but, he doesn’t deserve to be named, let these blokes come out on their own accord if they want to.

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
When Perry was playing still soccer back in the day, she was going around with the cricketer Phil Jacques. Bit of an age gap.

When Perry was playing still soccer back in the day, she was going around with the cricketer Phil Jacques. Bit of an age gap.
Pointless addressing most of the nonsense in the thread, but this comment cannot go unchallenged. You're thinking of a different soccer player.

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Which one?

OK, you're right, it was Danielle Small.

Guess at the time I thought they looked similar and got confused. Anyway, I've done my bit for this nonsense thread. Phil Jacques and Ellyse Perry, yeah!
That's Phil below going for the tackle in the Melb Victory colours.

W+League+Rd+1+Melbourne+v+Sydney+YuQPa6DhOCxx.jpg
Danielle_Small.jpg

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Yeah and I know for a fact that a currently listed WBD player - infact, one of the 22 from the AFL GF win that played last weekend; has had sexual relations with men.

but, he doesn’t deserve to be named, let these blokes come out on their own accord if they want to.
does he have a younger brother playing for another melbourne club ???

Back