Game Day Rd 17 Preview / Tribute

Do you agree - your Teams Sensitive Data being Publicly available to Competitors

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

was bloody stoked when I got 2475 but then I came on here and saw kents posting 2500+ and even 2600+....just cannot comprehend scores that big. Do you not have 3-4 spuds every week??

This week I just got crucified by Whit, Taranto and Dusty. Everyone else 90+ but not just enough really big 130+ scores.

was bloody stoked when I got 2475 but then I came on here and saw kents posting 2500+ and even 2600+....just cannot comprehend scores that big. Do you not have 3-4 spuds every week??

Gotta remember that alot of teams are now full of 22 premos and these teams also only have 2-3 trades left (if that). You'll see alot of teams start to collapse over the next 3 weeks as teams tank and rest injured players and expose kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who-the-fu-are-you-gif.794141

Alt account * up?

Gotta remember that alot of teams are now full of 22 premos and these teams also only have 2-3 trades left (if that). You'll see alot of teams start to collapse over the next 3 weeks as teams tank and rest injured players and expose kids.
But I also have 3 trades left....and only 21 premos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back