Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Water has passed under the bridge so I can say these

Warning - many are not surprising
Oh and these are all from 2019

Dusty is the biggest animal for drugs that my friend has ever seen, puts away multiple bags on a night out during the season

Dusty sighted on Cremorne street pre round 1 2019 with a beer in his hand at 7:30AM on a Monday morning

Plenty of Carlton players (not sure on names) get sideways during the year, drugs and drinks every weekend (suspect the Richmond blokes like Cripps, McKay)

This source was with Steven May when he got done for having “a few drinks” when he was overweight, he actually had 15+ drinks that day and was on the bags

Steven May would also go to this guys establishment to pick up gear

Bontempelli regular attendee to this guys establishment, Suckling (nobody cares I know) was there every time I went there, presumably to pick up

Joe Daniher used to brag about not playing footy, said he’d probably quit and do media if he didn’t get traded to the Swans -you didn’t even need to be close to him, he’d just ******* tell you himself

Maynard sighted at the Albion rooftop off his head on MD, running around taking photos with everyone in his last weekend before returning to the side in 2019 (actually a good bloke though)

JDG snapchatted a girl I’m good friends with, dick pics and everything as recently as 2020 - unsolicited too, still a pig dog

Jack Steven drug pig, hardly trained and smashed pills every weekend, also smashed xannies etc

That’s all ive got - know one at least bi WBD player but that’s a private matter

And no, I don’t know anything useful nor am I mates with any of these blokes

Mods, delete if this is TMI

Dusty is the biggest animal for drugs that my friend has ever seen, puts away multiple bags on a night out during the season

Dusty sighted on Cremorne street pre round 1 2019 with a beer in his hand at 7:30AM on a Monday morning

Plenty of Carlton players (not sure on names) get sideways during the year, drugs and drinks every weekend (suspect the Richmond blokes like Cripps, McKay)

This source was with Steven May when he got done for having “a few drinks” when he was overweight, he actually had 15+ drinks that day and was on the bags

Bontempelli regular attendee to this guys establishment, Suckling (nobody cares I know) was there every time I went there, presumably to pick up

Joe Daniher used to brag about not playing footy, said he’d probably quit and do media if he didn’t get traded to the Swans -you didn’t even need to be close to him, he’d just ******* tell you himself

Maynard sighted at the Albion rooftop off his head on MD, running around taking photos with everyone in his last weekend before returning to the side in 2019 (actually a good bloke though)

JDG snapchatted a girl I’m good friends with, dick pics and everything as recently as 2020 - unsolicited too, still a pig dog

Jack Steven drug pig, hardly trained and smashed pills every weekend, also smashed xannies etc

That’s all ive got - know one at least bi WBD player but that’s a private matter

Can you type this as a screenshot for credibility

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8180372032_4ce9d3deae_b.jpg

Suckling (nobody cares I know) was there every time I went there, presumably to pick up

He was one of the players named in the ummmm errr inju****** allegedly all those years ago even though I think he was only rookie listed at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back