Roast Kiwi Farm Forum Drive Programmer to Suicide

Remove this Banner Ad

Never heard of it. Checked out Wikipedia

Kiwi Farms, formerly known as CWCki Forums, is an American Internet forum dedicated to the discussion of online figures and communities it deems "lolcows" (people who can be "milked for laughs"). The targets of threads are often subject to doxing and other forms of organized group trolling such as ongoing harassment and stalking, including real-life harassment by users.[1]

Well, that tells me all I need to know. Anyone associated with it is likely to be sociopathic.

But wait, there's more

Christchurch mosque shootings
In March 2019, Kiwi Farms republished both the livestream and the manifesto of Brenton Tarrant, the perpetrator of the 2019 Christchurch mosque shootings. Shortly after, website owner Joshua Moon publicly denied a request by New Zealand Police to voluntarily hand over all data on posts relating to the shooting, including the IP addresses of posters and their emails.[10] Moon responded aggressively and mockingly, calling New Zealand a "shithole country",[10][2] and stated that he does not "give a single solitary * what section 50 of your ****** law says about sharing your email".[11][12]

Ok, seriously sociopathic, right wing nutjobs. 8chan meet your bros.

But really, are some of the primary denizens of the SRP board here any better?

I don’t know anything about them, but this is monumentally sad and ****ed up.

I looked up the song that they played on YouTube, because I’d also never heard of Alcest… but anyway a few people had written short RIP type messages in the comments for the song, and already these had attracted trolls saying things along the lines of “good riddance” and “they’ll soon be forgotten about” etc.

It’s incredible to me the extent to which some people have internally devalued a human life. It’s mind-blowing. These people need to get out from behind their computers and talk to other human beings, the closed loop which they inhabit is unbelievably, profoundly toxic.

It just makes you wish that people targeted by these psychos could just step away and live off the grid for a bit, sort of a circuit breaker from the constant harassment.

Small side note, I’m trying to be an ally, but it’s going to take me a while to think of “them” as a singular non-binary pronoun rather than a plural. It’s very jarring for me to read!

Last edited:
A bit too much to get my "old" head around.
Some parts of the net are "otherworldly"
I would just tell them to Get f’ed and leave the forum.....

The trouble is they don't just troll on the forum...

This is a summary of their actions in relation to one previous target

Since 2008, every drawing, video blog, tweet, Facebook post, eBay listing, Etsy item, and PSN purchase Chandler makes has been archived on the CWCki and exhaustively discussed on the forums. During this time, various accounts of hers have been hacked, and the leaked data hosted on the CWCki. A whole coterie of KF members have also pretended to be Chandler’s friends and romantic partners in order to con Chandler into giving them more embarrassing content (photos, videos, drawings, etc.), which are then used to torment her. In the most extreme instance of this, they goaded a 13-year-old boy into masquerading as a 19-year-old girl in order to have phone sex with Chandler (and record it, of course).

It doesn’t just stay online, either. KFers show up in real life to document Chris-chan’s court appearances, to photograph the Chandlers’ residence from the street, or to surreptitiously photograph Chandler herself in public places. Over the course of eight years, they’ve contacted Chandler, her pastor, and her parents, posing as journalists, former classmates, psychiatrists, potential business partners, and others, in the hopes these ruses yield more confidential info. Twice, female KFers arranged real-life dates with Chandler, both of whom used fake names and wore wires to record these outings. Packages and letters are routinely sent to Chandler’s residence, many of which contain obscene materials designed to unsettle the recipients. In one instance, someone sent prostitutes to visit Chandler’s house, then called the family to taunt them about it.

The trouble is they don't just troll on the forum...

This is a summary of their actions in relation to one previous target

Since 2008, every drawing, video blog, tweet, Facebook post, eBay listing, Etsy item, and PSN purchase Chandler makes has been archived on the CWCki and exhaustively discussed on the forums. During this time, various accounts of hers have been hacked, and the leaked data hosted on the CWCki. A whole coterie of KF members have also pretended to be Chandler’s friends and romantic partners in order to con Chandler into giving them more embarrassing content (photos, videos, drawings, etc.), which are then used to torment her. In the most extreme instance of this, they goaded a 13-year-old boy into masquerading as a 19-year-old girl in order to have phone sex with Chandler (and record it, of course).

It doesn’t just stay online, either. KFers show up in real life to document Chris-chan’s court appearances, to photograph the Chandlers’ residence from the street, or to surreptitiously photograph Chandler herself in public places. Over the course of eight years, they’ve contacted Chandler, her pastor, and her parents, posing as journalists, former classmates, psychiatrists, potential business partners, and others, in the hopes these ruses yield more confidential info. Twice, female KFers arranged real-life dates with Chandler, both of whom used fake names and wore wires to record these outings. Packages and letters are routinely sent to Chandler’s residence, many of which contain obscene materials designed to unsettle the recipients. In one instance, someone sent prostitutes to visit Chandler’s house, then called the family to taunt them about it.

How can such a Forum be allowed to Exist as these guys take it way too Far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back