Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't he spend ages telling us all that he wasn't at all impressed with Noble and took pot shots at his game plan, without ever quantifying what it was that was wrong with said game plan?

Bloke really just spent a solid how many months dissing Noble constantly only to say "Told you" after things started going our way like he has somehow backed Noble since the start

Didn't he spend ages telling us all that he wasn't at all impressed with Noble and took pot shots at his game plan, without ever quantifying what it was that was wrong with said game plan?

Bloke really just spent a solid how many months dissing Noble constantly only to say "Told you" after things started going our way like he has somehow backed Noble since the start
Well, this is awkward.

Surely this is the culmination of nearly 20 years of performance art.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It stood out against the dogs that we are all of a sudden.. showing skills. Criss-crossing with low bullet passes. Exhibit A: Hall

Where did this come from? We've been in every game since the bye.

Hold up on that Hall made some shocking skill errors vs dogs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Snake was back and forth on several issues with Noble but broadly supportive I thought while very upset about not getting our CHF structure right to support Larkey in his opinion.

• He was pretty happy early
  • Raised eyebrows at some early comments on social/ lefty comments
  • Loved that he was making guys earn a spot
  • Got very frustrated with Noble not rectifying our forward structure
  • Happy when Xerri was brought in to straighten us up a bit further
  • SNAKE soon after got the arse from BF
Clearly happy now on twitter.

Honestly, I just feel sorry for the small number of people who still support him. Where do they go from here? :eek:

I never minded him and tbh thought he'd be one the better guys to have a beer with. Doesnt mean i always agree with him, far from it, just seemed a bit of a larrikin.

Snake was back and forth on several issues with Noble but broadly supportive I thought while very upset about not getting our CHF structure right to support Larkey in his opinion.

• He was pretty happy early
  • Raised eyebrows at some early comments on social/ lefty comments
  • Loved that he was making guys earn a spot
  • Got very frustrated with Noble not rectifying our forward structure
  • Happy when Xerri was brought in to straighten us up a bit further
  • SNAKE soon after got the arse from BF
Clearly happy now on twitter.

That seems about right, but he hated the process part.

Very possible
People insist on negatively commenting on him even though he's gone, to the extent some have gone on to engage with him on twitter too. Baiting people to keep on doing it is definitely in character.

He has positive interactions with plenty of bf posters on twitter as well, fwiw.

Anyways…..

The process is working. Just how this guy has taken a team who was literally at rock bottom to now beating a top 8 side which I thought we wouldn’t have done this season has me amazed. Just to mention it’s not just him, the line coaches have done amazing too like fixing up stoppages, positioning and stuff like that.

We are only going upwards, obviously we are going to have some down games but I just have never ever seen this new North Melbourne. I’m rambling but for the players to stop the absolute surge of momentum that WC gave, I can just only look at what the future holds.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back