Who wins?

• Queensland

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t really know why. He’s never put a foot wrong off the field, has a bit of cheek on it but nothing amazing. There’s a million players I’d hate more than him even if I was a nsw fan
Being Captain of Manly is probably enough 🤣

I don’t really know why. He’s never put a foot wrong off the field, has a bit of cheek on it but nothing amazing. There’s a million players I’d hate more than him even if I was a nsw fan
He and Billy Slater fell out at some point though if memory serves correct. People adore Billy so he naturally became the villain. May also be private-school educated which bothers some league fans way more than it should.

He and Billy Slater fell out at some point though if memory serves correct. People adore Billy so he naturally became the villain. May also be private-school educated which bothers some league fans way more than it should.

Fair point. I have no problem with private school guys so long as it doesn’t impact their level of entitlement - Crichton is private school too but seems very grounded and normal so it doesn’t bother me.

It’s based off the act when he signed for GC only to go back on that deal to sign with Manly. Of all teams…Manly

if they booed everyone who does that there’d be basically no one left in league to cheer for

It’s more the going back on his word. Honestly I get it from a GC point of view and the game was in the GC

Seemed to me Moses played a laid-back, 'Shaun Johnson' style of game; lay the ball off, and kick deep. Did he run the ball at all? He is a threat for Parra with ball in hand. Wighton is no Luai.

Yeh, Cleary and Luai back in for NSW out does Grant and Fifita for QLD.
As soon as I saw Cleary and Luai were out I backed QLD at the line.

Going to be such an advantage for NSW if those 2 stay together in coming years. Having a club pairing transition to Origin seamlessly is huge.

Go Queensland. You avoided a whitewash.

So you should have with 3 home games you muppets.

Does this mean NSW get 3 home games next year?

I must have forgotten in the 10 years of dominance how poor nsw fans are as winners.

Fantastic series undone on here by some real average supporters.

Sorry, but as a NSW supporter who has lived in Queensland the last 10 years, Queensland supporters can GAGF.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seemed to me Moses played a laid-back, 'Shaun Johnson' style of game; lay the ball off, and kick deep. Did he run the ball at all? He is a threat for Parra with ball in hand. Wighton is no Luai.

Or they could have just picked the Souths halves who are in better form than either Moses or Simple Jack.

Moses didnt play well last night and im not gonna say that he did but his club form has been really good, when Cleary and Luai went down i assumed he was the next logical choice.

Ahead of Walker and Reynolds? You have got to be kidding me. Plus consider how many Souths players were in the side, honestly it was asking to be beaten to not pick the Souths halves who don't hog the ball and give their outside backs room to move on a weekly basis.

Ahead of Walker and Reynolds? You have got to be kidding me. Plus consider how many Souths players were in the side, honestly it was asking to be beaten to not pick the Souths halves who don't hog the ball and give their outside backs room to move on a weekly basis.
Nah mate, read it again, Moses club form has been good, im not talking about the chemistry etc etc. just purely based on who the next best number 7 from NSW at club level was.

The bunnies pairing probably does make more sense but based purely on ranking the number 7s in the game right now Moses was the most logical choice at the moment.

Nah mate, read it again, Moses club form has been good, im not talking about the chemistry etc etc. just purely based on who the next best number 7 from NSW at club level was.

The bunnies pairing probably does make more sense but based purely on ranking the number 7s in the game right now Moses was the most logical choice at the moment.

But why is it logical even going forward if you are so called building for the future. Moses aint going to be there, Cleary is the half for the next decade. They picked the wrong bloke and deserved to lose. Moses plays for Moses always has been really. Look if they were not going Reynolds, Pearce did the job the last time he played.

The Souths pairing should have been picked and the only reason they weren't is the coach is awful. Was the same last year picking Gutherson of all people in the centres (was a nice laugh). Combinations are important in Origin.

But why is it logical even going forward if you are so called building for the future. Moses aint going to be there, Cleary is the half for the next decade. They picked the wrong bloke and deserved to lose. Moses plays for Moses always has been really. Look if they were not going Reynolds, Pearce did the job the last time he played.

The Souths pairing should have been picked and the only reason they weren't is the coach is awful. Was the same last year picking Gutherson of all people in the centres (was a nice laugh). Combinations are important in Origin.
Im not... thats not...

Cool man.

Im not... thats not...

Cool man.

All good mate, I jus don't see what the point of playing Moses was. I think he should enjoy his one game because if last night showed nothing it was that Cleary on one leg is a certain selection. I just feel for the outside backs, it was either coaching or the dumbness of the halves probably a combination of both...you have the best two centres in the game and how many times do they pass the ball to them...but don't worry give it to Paulo 100 times close to the line. Now was that coaching or was that the halves, I don't know. What I do know is Souths use their outside backs through Walker and Reynolds a lot- they would have suited this team more in my opinion. You may disagree and that is completely fine.

All good mate, I jus don't see what the point of playing Moses was. I think he should enjoy his one game because if last night showed nothing it was that Cleary on one leg is a certain selection. I just feel for the outside backs, it was either coaching or the dumbness of the halves probably a combination of both...you have the best two centres in the game and how many times do they pass the ball to them...but don't worry give it to Paulo 100 times close to the line. Now was that coaching or was that the halves, I don't know. What I do know is Souths use their outside backs through Walker and Reynolds a lot- they would have suited this team more in my opinion. You may disagree and that is completely fine.
Yeh thats fine, also has absolutely nothing to do with what i was saying. Were not even disagreeing cause were not arguing about the same thing.

Yeh thats fine, also has absolutely nothing to do with what i was saying. Were not even disagreeing cause were not arguing about the same thing.

I have never really rated Moses though seems a media darling personally though I find his style quite a bore to watch. Actually prefer most halves to watch whether it be Hughes from Melbourne, Reynolds, Johnston, etc. Just don't like halves that rely mostly on an up and under kick that's a personal view but it's not some. However, I do get its effective. Just prefer running halves that use the backs.

Neither should have played. Should have been the South’s halves and you didn’t need flipping Korisau on the bench! Who was the numnuts that went full Hinkley and decided you needed a spare hooker when your main one plays 80mins
Absolutely right on the money. As I tried to say, NSW win last night with Reynolds and Walker in the side. Also, Hynes should have come off the bench instead of Koroisau.

Absolutely right on the money. As I tried to say, NSW win last night with Reynolds and Walker in the side. Also, Hynes should have come off the bench instead of Koroisau.

Forgot he was 18th man who was the muppet that picked a second hooker

Back