Game Day Rd18 Freo vs Geelong (Thursday Night Footy @ Optus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even before the season started I saw where Sonny was at with his prep and I knew straight away he was not going to have a great season. This isn't unusual and everyone else saying differently is just as blind as the umps.
Sonny is building but he's also competing against blokes who have mostly had a full preseason and they're also fitter now than at the start themselves.
fu**in armchair coaches here.
Not rocket surgery.

Considering how Freo have been sh*t on by the AFL during COVID the past two years I’d say theyve done a heck of a job. At some point you just get worn down. They may be professional but they are human. After my 14th zoom meeting I’m kicked. Has nothing to do with being a “professional”. Also, geelong have been playing the same system for years. They have imbedded routines and ways of handling the conditions. We are in year two of a new coach and system. If this was year 5, I’d have more of a problem with the performance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

yawn , sick of our supporters making excuses. People have had it far worse due to
Covid than kicking a ball for 100s of thousands of dollars. We’re s**t and that’s all there is to It

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that settles it. When my child reaches a suitable age, I shall not be taking her to see "Dockers on Ice"

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hahahaha. Serious question. Do some in here consider telling their kids not to follow Freo when these games are on? Y'know, save your kids from the long term heartache?

Soft as butter under any kind of pressure, worse than the freaking Eagles :(
Hard to see when we're going to escape the mediocrity we've been trapped in for 6 years now.

Could pay that free a 100 times a game, why decide at that momment to pay it, just like throws , pick and choose when they want use a rule book
It is absolutely INFURIATING!! And I leave room for understanding that they're also human and make mistakes but what a joke, hey

Meek, Valenete and Young will probably be in the seniors next week.

Nice reality check for the team and some on here...we are a middle of the road team (flat trackers see Eagles 2013>2014) and we're a few missing pieces away from contending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back