news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything I have read says he was the one to post it originally. Which makes me wonder if he asked his mate to record it...Otherwise why else is he recording? The drunk guy isn't doing anything too out of the normal worth filming is he?
He claims the guy was making racist comments and staff thanked him after he belted the dude.

If true, good on him
If not, lock him up for a while

Even if the bloke was being racist...The answer to the problem isn't what he did. Especially as a trained fighter.

This is insane. Nate got completely outpointed by Edwards for 24 minutes, and he somehow "won"? I get the whole entertainment aspect of the game but what is this telling the next generation looking to get into the sport? You can be a great fighter and win all your fights, but make sure you have a far-right douchebag/street thug/unintelligable stoner persona to go with it, or you're never going anywhere. None of these guys are hanging with Usman, but it should be the ones who have earned it through doing the thing they're actually here to do, win fights, that get the chance to try.

Disclaimer: I love Nate.
Sorry to drag up old posts but I was AWOL for a bit.

Your post reminded me of something I saw online yesterday:

1625203540745.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m predicting it does happen after nick gets done for smoking too much hooch.
Conveniently just over a week ago the ban on weed is gone. Was declared non performance enhancing. Light it up Nick 🤙

Conveniently just over a week ago the ban on weed is gone. Was declared non performance enhancing. Light it up Nick 🤙
No wonder he’s basically come out of retirement now.

No wonder he’s basically come out of retirement now.
Wasn't his issue that he had to pay some big ass fine for his last weed ban and he refused to. So he couldn't fight until that was resolved

I think Lawler might fu** him up.
Being out of the game for 6 years that is a very real possibility

But it's not like Lawler has been on good streak lately himself

La-da-da-da-dah
It's the motherfu**in' D-O-double-G

If Conor had fractures before going into the fight and his game plan included leg kicks, then Kavanagh is a moron.

When he was on Rogan, Kavanagh said the game plan against Khabib was to stay on the ground after he takes Conor down, then admits that was a mistake.

If Conor really wants to be known as one of the all time greats, he should really consider leaving his camp and expand his MMA knowledge.

Last edited:
This is how I was seeing him the entire video

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back