Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Politics aside with the much greater ability for delta to spread coupled with peoples isolation fatigue I just think 5 days was a pipe dream.
Its standard PR speak - start with 5 days, immediately start talking up an extension and then people aren't shocked when there's an extension. PR 101. I think NSW is a great example of not going hard, early. Continues to be a basket case. I hate the lockdown and understand people's anger. And I am certainly no fan of Dan. But the lockdown works - yep there are downsides in business too but lets see if we end up in a better position than NSW over the next month or so.

Woudda stopped a couple of times on a long drive for a steak sandwich, caramel milkshake and a leak you'd think.
More of a pie and a dimmie type of route, there isn't much in the way of fast food giants once you hit the Bendigo bypass too.
Maybe he stopped at the bakery in Whycheproof and had a Corey Jones sighting?

Edit: Just checked the exposure sites and he got petrol and food at Calder Park, then Whyche bakery for lunch. Classic schedule.

Last edited:
had our first heifer calve yesterday morning and all went well, until we went back in the arvo and he was nowhere to be seen, looked round till dark and no trace, looked again this morning and fortunately the little bugger was found, he was hiding among some rushes. here he is a little bit shy in a tree crater,
1626679436965.png

fortunately he is now following mum around, and we are a bit more relieved. here he is hiding under his mother.

1626679775970.png

had our first heifer calve yesterday morning and all went well, until we went back in the arvo and he was nowhere to be seen, looked round till dark and no trace, looked again this morning and fortunately the little bugger was found, he was hiding among some rushes. here he is a little bit shy in a tree crater,
View attachment 1181491

fortunately he is now following mum around, and we are a bit more relieved. here he is hiding under his mother.

View attachment 1181497
Mmmmmmmmm - veal schnitzel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back