Charlie Curnow - The Return!

Garters

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
The AFL needs to hire someone who can procure some vaccines in unlabelled vials and inject all of the AFL, VFL players, coaches and staff somewhere off-site so we can keep this thing rolling.
Anybody know anyone who fits the bill?
I think Dank is either on the run or in prison. So might have to wait a bit.

Pentatonic Flat Fifth

All Australian
Apr 18, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
6 weeks in the reserves to "smash the door down" - then let him have a few games as medical sub - if that works out then he can spend a few months playing back pocket.......

Oh wait - not a kid looking for an opportunity.... Straight in next week after two years on the side lines.

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Wings
6 weeks in the reserves to "smash the door down" - then let him have a few games as medical sub - if that works out then he can spend a few months playing back pocket.......

Oh wait - not a kid looking for an opportunity.... Straight in next week after two years on the side lines.

In all seriousness, maximum one more game in the reserves/scratch matches and in. Actually a really good opportunity to give him 3 quarters in the AFL next week against North Melbourne.

BigFrizz36

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

I really hope that you are a better person than you are a poster.

ItsAllAboutMe

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 22, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Now are we allowed to dream of sneaking into the finals and Charlie getting enough match fitness to play in the 1s… I might wake up all wet and sticky.

Back