Western Region FL - Divy 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mills and Greenhough at deer park , Kennedy Tighe Post Altona , Graham Spotty , Dorgan Hoppers be top few

Mills and Greenhough at deer park , Kennedy Tighe Post Altona , Graham Spotty , Dorgan Hoppers be top few
Glad you mentioned Scotty Greenhough, so underrated for a big fella.
I am surprised that Hoppers havent tried to get him after he played all his junior footy there.

My tipping was off last week. Credit to CS and Spotty on huge wins as underdogs.

Altona vs Deer Park - lets go with Deer Park. They're flying at the moment.
Caroline Springs vs Point Cook - CS by 30.
Sunshine vs Hoppers - Hoppers will bounce back by 38 points.
Werribee vs Spotty - Werribee's year? Werribee by 50.
Saints vs YSE - Saints bounce back in a close one.

My tipping was off last week. Credit to CS and Spotty on huge wins as underdogs.

Altona vs Deer Park - lets go with Deer Park. They're flying at the moment.
Caroline Springs vs Point Cook - CS by 30.
Sunshine vs Hoppers - Hoppers will bounce back by 38 points.
Werribee vs Spotty - Werribee's year? Werribee by 50.
Saints vs YSE - Saints bounce back in a close one.
Wouldn't have thought that CS was the underdog for that game. Evenly matched teams I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Altona struggled for the first half against Parkers with plenty of biffo going on everywhere but the second half they ran away with it. But was it Altona winning or Money Park losing it, since the lockdown Parkers have virtually lost the back half or last quarter each game Caro only 1 point short in last quarter Spotswood 35 points down at half time and wins by 10 Yarra was only 2 points less in second half and Altona kicked away with 5 goals more
Looks like the wheels have fallen off the money train
Big win by spotty yesterday, now beating the top 2
How disappointing is PC though

The player was jordon Allen from Altona in the 2s
According to the AltonaFC facebook page Jordy suffered a career ending injury. Seems very gruesome, ive known Jordy for 25 years and i know his family and friends would be supporting him while he goes through this. AltonaFC also putting on a raffle for him if anyone is interested head to there facebook page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back