Banter Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - play for the Melbourne board! Game over, but join the Sweet FA!

Remove this Banner Ad

• In an epic battle, it could be argued that omgfridge had the better game against Crimson Azure - although there was very little in it. - 96m from 2 to 98
omgfridge will forever ben known to me a 'firdge magnet', he stuck to me like glue and as usual, I caved like a house of cards.

Half time TV interview with Crimson Azure:

Richo: 'How would you rate your and the teams first half?

Crimson: Well the team as a whole has been sloppy but I especially like to call out Toump Ass and Proper Gander for butchering the ball. I mean, I was pathetic but at least I promised to play bruise free footy after my bender last night. I mean you just can't put that much booze into your body and have the coaches expect you to perform. The leadership group of myself, Headless, Proper Gander and TheCount has been the quintessential version of the blind leading the blind.

Richo: What about the coaching moves?:

Crimson: Field Marshall Haig had more game day moves than them. Hey, if we,ve done the exact same thing 17 times before they'll never expect it an 18th time! I'm sorry Richo, I'm not usually this positive but the fact we for the most part kicked in the right direction has me feeling we'll only lose by a few goals today and can get on the beers to rehab!

Richo: Any last comments:

Crimson: Yeah, heading to a club after the game and they better bloody provide me with a drink card, I'm kind of a big deal! And never select me in SC.

How's your inbox looking mate?

2 : 7.16 - <<< Muddiemoose is coming on to replace A Swallow >>>
2 : 7.26 {FB} - Nobody's checking Jake Lever.
2 : 7.3 {rBP} - Passes to Crimson Azure by hand.
2 : 7.37 {lHBF} - Kicks in the direction of Charlie Spargo.
2 : 7.41 {lHBF} - Mozzie19 drops an absolute sitter.
2 : 7.47 {lHBF} - Charlie Spargo with some space now.
2 : 7.51 - <<< A Swallow is coming on to replace Muddiemoose >>>
What did Muddiemoose get up to to be dragged after 36 seconds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to be a part of a great team effort that was able to carry me to a fantastic win!
No worries mate, I'm expecting a few more thank you's from our other teammates too.

I'll need plenty of incentives then, see if you can work it out. I want: swimming and ti*s.
I've just got my Bronze Medallion life saving award and I've put on lockdown weight, we can also get The Filth Wizard into a KFC diet

I'll need plenty of incentives then, see if you can work it out. I want: swimming and ti*s.
Well I can kick the footy into the Yarra for you. And Loonerty said he'd help you with the second part

Well I can kick the footy into the Yarra for you. And Loonerty said he'd help you with the second part
Correct, I have a large aviary with many **** and boobies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back