Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have so much depth
What's the chances of Naish getting a game against Geelong this Sunday?
Seriously, we have great depth. Caddy, Egg, Naish and Ross have all played the wing roll this year at various stages.

Naish is a beautiful kick of the ball and has some nice pace but what I saw live at the GC game was that he doesn't run defensivel, like at all, because his tank is not big enough I presume. He is starting to look composed at the level but we get runover in the forth quarter playing him because of the lack of defensive run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CCJ would take jacks spot when he retires, he’s a key fwd not a ruck. I hope we keep both chol and CCJ. Both are still young and we all know big guys take longer.
You can't replace Jack with a ruck forward, you need a forward proper. Someone mobile and good on the deck, and we don't have one that resembles that in any way. If Miller was a forward maybe, if they play Balta there next year maybe, but two 200cm not particularly mobile forwards in one side has never worked in any side I can remember.

What's the chances of Naish getting a game against Geelong this Sunday?
Hopefully none.
Rcd, hugo even caddy id play before naish.

We have so much depth
Seriously, we have great depth. Caddy, Egg, Naish and Ross have all played the wing roll this year at various stages.

Naish is a beautiful kick of the ball and has some nice pace but what I saw live at the GC game was that he doesn't run defensivel, like at all, because his tank is not big enough I presume. He is starting to look composed at the level but we get runover in the forth quarter playing him because of the lack of defensive run
Naish didn't play against the Bears. I liked what Ross did when he came on for Kmac. But all these 4 players could play the wing.

love your work k31th posting these highlights…appreciate it 👍
No stress :) there's always more than I post in the Autospy over in the Richmond GIF's thread ->

You can't replace Jack with a ruck forward, you need a forward proper. Someone mobile and good on the deck, and we don't have one that resembles that in any way. If Miller was a forward maybe, if they play Balta there next year maybe, but two 200cm not particularly mobile forwards in one side has never worked in any side I can remember.

Agree and JR s not retiring for at least another two years or even longer so its a non issue.

Backline and midfield to be fixed

We have so much depth

None of those are good enough for the wing.

Maybe Naish might do a Gaff but he still needs to build his body up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back