Preview Changes vs Dogs not Suns (courtesy of loose lips Brayshaw) - Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its fantastic that we don't have to wait, heavyweight forum title fight, those that believe we will be fine and those that believe we'll fall in a screaming heap go head to head fighting for sweet vindication.

Fireworks to ensue either way.

If we come out and roll the Dogs this week yes it'll be excellent but fu** me it would make the Hawks game even more frustrating in comparison.

I was very confident last time but I reckon they'll beat us this time around.

away from our fortress of solitude, the dome, we are vulnerable ;)

Absolutely not, won't get crowds at games in VIC for I'd say at least 3 weeks.
I doubt we will be out of lockdown by next week. Then the getting crowds back will be even longer considering what has happened with two sporting events in this outbreak. Took ages to get crowds back to even 50 percent. August is going to be an interesting month.

Ripper, playing a top 4 team right after we got embarrassed by a pile of trash.
Dees by 6 goals.

Doesn't get much better than this.

It will be a hollow victory if we win. Through injury they’re missing Ryan Gardner, Laitham Vandermeer, Toby McLean, Lin Jong and Stef Martin. By choice they may be missing Lachie McNeil, Bhuku Khamis, Jordan Sweet, Josh Schache, Rhylee West, Louis Butler, Ben Cavarra and Will Hayes. Let’s not even mention Sam Lloyd, Tom Boyd, Jordan Roughead, Joel Hamling, Callan Ward, Jarrod Harbrow and Sam Reid. Will Minson, Pat Veszpremi and Shane Biggs are also huge outs. Nope, I can’t call this anything but a hollow victory if we win and a dishonourable loss if we’re defeated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be a hollow victory if we win. Through injury they’re missing Ryan Gardner, Laitham Vandermeer, Toby McLean, Lin Jong and Stef Martin. By choice they may be missing Lachie McNeil, Bhuku Khamis, Jordan Sweet, Josh Schache, Rhylee West, Louis Butler, Ben Cavarra and Will Hayes. Let’s not even mention Sam Lloyd, Tom Boyd, Jordan Roughead, Joel Hamling, Callan Ward, Jarrod Harbrow and Sam Reid. Will Minson, Pat Veszpremi and Shane Biggs are also huge outs. Nope, I can’t call this anything but a hollow victory if we win and a dishonourable loss if we’re defeated.

What about Simon Atkins and his brotherly love? XD

As far as discussing changes in the changes thread I'd like to go with:

In : Harmes, Lockhart
Out: Viney (for being s**t), Rivers (rest)

Absolutely no chance that happens however

Riv has been alright the past couple of weeks but he's clearly nowhere near what he was earlier in the season.
He's still dominating. No rest needed

Dunkley in isolation.

Good for us. Another good excuse for the Dogs fans. Up to 35 best 22 out now. The humanity.

Pre emptive excuses on big footy are a way of life. Gotta try and turn anything into a can't lose scenario.

He's still dominating. No rest needed

Na, dump kicking out of defence way more , not linking up on any run. Still trying his guts out no doubt just looks genuinely tired to me.

Na, dump kicking out of defence way more , not linking up on any run. Still trying his guts out no doubt just looks genuinely tired to me.
He was managed in game last few weeks, playing 60-70% of games instead of usual 80-85%. If they weren't resting him then, they aren't resting him now.

He was managed in game last few weeks, playing 60-70% of games instead of usual 80-85%. If they weren't resting him then, they aren't resting him now.

You must have missed the part where I said absolutely no way that my changes happen

Players I'd like to see rested some time between now and the end of the year if we get up this week

Rivers, Hibbo, Jackson, Pickett, Langdon

Players I'd !Ike to see ****ed off from the senior team for good

Viney, Brayshaw

Josh Dunkley will out for this match as he visited a tier one exposure site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back