Preview Round 19, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, 24 July @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton looked good in the last quarter and if they bring that to our game then we will struggle. Walsh is flying at the moment and is now kicking goals , he's an absolute star.

The end of the year is nigh and some of our blokes are struggling while the Blues have a sniff at finals. I reckon there maybe at least 4 changes this week.

Out: Mahony (inj), Zurhaar (inj), Tarrant (GS), Atley
In: Cunners, Ford, Atu, Bonar

I would like Xerri to stay in for the rest of the year as I think he's on the verge of a decent game. I actually didn't think he was as bad as some are saying. Competed well.

My team for next week:

B: Turner McKay Zeibell
HB: Bonar Walker Hall
C: Dumont Cunners Sleevo
HF: Ford Larkey Thomas
F: Taylor Xerri Scott

R: Goldy LDU Simpkin

IC: Lazzaro, LMac, Phillips, Atu
Sub: Young

Xerri was that bad im afraid, but as my son pointed out he was at least getting to the right spots. For mine he looks a bit robotic atm, perhaps he's too concerned with making mistakes, or trying to hard. I agree with though, play him the rest of the season and give him a chance to get used to the pace/ expectations.

Maybe Anderson, Polec and Cunnington come in? They will all be fresh

Worried about these shorter breaks. That’s where injuries are more at risk as well. Some sore boys out there, maybe some players have some time off.

Maybe Powell is coming back this week? Noble said in a months time at the start of this month
I think he has already shown his capabilities. I'd give him the rest of the H&A off. Another pre season and time in the gym and he'll be right.

I think he has already shown his capabilities. I'd give him the rest of the H&A off. Another pre season and time in the gym and he'll be right.
I tend to agree. Look at Mahony, busting his gut at every opportunity and then cops an unfortunate injury. They are kids after all and their bodies need to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back