Preview Rd 19: Changes against the Bombers - Metricon

Queensland rules say no it’s automatic 2 week quarantine.
If AFL can convince them to accept Victoria guidelines of negative test is acceptable then yea.

It's not an automatic quarantine, per both the Qld Health site and the ABC it's "isolate until directed to by Qld Health". That could be two weeks, it could be until a negative test, it could be some compromise.

Sep 6, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Thunder
Here's a change I want implemented immediately.

From now on, we do whatever it takes to stop opponents kicking more than two consecutive goals, because every time that happens, we drop our bundle and go on to lose. It happens too often to be just a coincidence.

Someone with authority needs to say "enough".

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS

From now on, we do whatever it takes to stop opponents kicking more than two consecutive goals, because every time that happens, we drop our bundle and go on to lose. It happens too often to be just a coincidence.

You see this pesky opposition just keeps on trying to do just that! .... I wonder why

ClockworkOrange

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Out

L Cameron (omitted - retired)
Flynn (inj)
Davis (omitted - retired)
Reid (omitted - retired)

In

New Blood, it’s all about 2022.

Oh, and with Briggs in quarantine, the only available Ruck for the remainder of 2022 is Mummy. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's not an automatic quarantine, per both the Qld Health site and the ABC it's "isolate until directed to by Qld Health". That could be two weeks, it could be until a negative test, it could be some compromise.

Looks like some clarity and a bit of compromise has come through, though not good news:

A source inside the Giants said the group would have to quarantine for 14 days due to Queensland regulations but that would be backdated from Tuesday, meaning they would be able to leave quarantine in nine days’ time.

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Looks like some clarity and a bit of compromise has come through, though not good news:

A source inside the Giants said the group would have to quarantine for 14 days due to Queensland regulations but that would be backdated from Tuesday, meaning they would be able to leave quarantine in nine days’ time.

What a stitch up this has been

Out

L Cameron (omitted - retired)
Flynn (inj)
Davis (omitted - retired)
Reid (omitted - retired)

In

New Blood, it’s all about 2022.

Oh, and with Briggs in quarantine, the only available Ruck for the remainder of 2022 is Mummy. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Isn't Kelly out with his ankle injury too?

Also don't you dare deny me the dinosaur battle between Phil Davis and Cale Hooker!

It'll be an interesting game for me, you have better midfield depth than we do but I feel like we can kick a score against your back line as well. You aren't out of the finals race either, if you beat us you move past us and we still have Sydney and the Western Bulldogs to come.

Isn't Kelly out with his ankle injury too?

Also don't you dare deny me the dinosaur battle between Phil Davis and Cale Hooker!

It'll be an interesting game for me, you have better midfield depth than we do but I feel like we can kick a score against your back line as well. You aren't out of the finals race either, if you beat us you move past us and we still have Sydney and the Western Bulldogs to come.
Just hurry up and win, we don't need your pity! ;)

Chin up folks (and hello Callums_Guns GWS Goose and PMBangers )

Every Club endures losses like that, but none in the exceptional circumstances presented to your mob (and mine). Our outs were important but none were as important as the loss of Toblerone.

Kudos to your mob (and mine) for even playing the game. The Melbourne Football League do not give a stuff about either of us. The normally calm Horse was in tears after the game and close to more in his presser. I expect your mob will have been gutted.

Regroup and bring your best for 120 minutes and you will slaughter the Dons.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
bring your best for 120 minutes and you will slaughter the Dons.
And that’s been the issue against, Swans, Suns, North, Hawks, Freo, Saints, Tigers etc etc etc etc

I don’t think we know how to anymore. We almost lost to Melbourne after being well in front, Bombers too earlier in the year.

Oh.

I thought you meant the fans.

Oops, I meant to quote and reply to this...

babydoll

Senior List
Sep 11, 2003
AFL Club
Essendon
Chin up folks (and hello Callums_Guns GWS Goose and PMBangers )

Every Club endures losses like that, but none in the exceptional circumstances presented to your mob (and mine). Our outs were important but none were as important as the loss of Toblerone.

Kudos to your mob (and mine) for even playing the game. The Melbourne Football League do not give a stuff about either of us. The normally calm Horse was in tears after the game and close to more in his presser. I expect your mob will have been gutted.

Regroup and bring your best for 120 minutes and you will slaughter the Dons.
Absolute nonsense. We lost our home game to a neutral venue. Your rubbish Premier caused the outbreak why should we pay the price. Melbourne Football League gimme a break. No other team gets the concessions from AFL that NSW receives cos they want to 'grow the game'.

Absolute nonsense. We lost our home game to a neutral venue. Your rubbish Premier caused the outbreak why should we pay the price. Melbourne Football League gimme a break. No other team gets the concessions from AFL that NSW receives cos they want to 'grow the game'.

Corporal Klingerette aint my Premier. The Bloods were trade banned for operating within the rules. The Bombers were rewarded for drug cheating.

Back