Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

8.13 v Essendon 38%
9.15 v Port Adelaide 37.5%
9.11 v Bulldogs 45%
8.16 v Carlton 33.3%
3.13 v Geelong 18.75%*

We are still doing a lot of things right, but this is the most frustrating attribute to our game currently.

*I'm not taking in to account rushed behinds or OOTF in these stats for all games
😱

Whats different about the last 4 seasons looking like the same trajectory to me start ok in around the eight fall in a heap towards the end of the year, maybe not because i can’t see us winning another game this year so it could be worse regarding ladder positions.

This is the one for me.
Still time for 2021 to be different, but if not - we would have played out exactly the same season for the 5th straight year. Injuries, form, excuses, same every year, 2017 onwards - 8 wins, 8 wins, 9 wins, 7 wins (reduced year), 8* wins (likely 8-10). Are we really moving forward?

8.13 v Essendon 38%
9.15 v Port Adelaide 37.5%
9.11 v Bulldogs 45%
8.16 v Carlton 33.3%
3.13 v Geelong 18.75%*

We are still doing a lot of things right, but this is the most frustrating attribute to our game currently.

*I'm not taking in to account rushed behinds or OOTF in these stats for all games
It’s crazy
I think we average around 20-25 scoring shots which should equate to at least 80 -100 point games with decent accuracy.
Would mean a win most weeks .

Who'd have thought we'd find ourselves here again? Lost possession count and 50% less tackles than the opposition again. It's either the players not putting in the effort or the game plan directing the players to be in the wrong position to be effective. Both IMO.
Henry has been woeful. In the bottom 3 on the ground 2 weeks in a row. Is he being played out of position or is he just not up to it?
Coaching position needs to be advertised next year, JLo free to reapply.
Bell and co need to re access what our culture stands for, if anything, and demand more from each individual.
Getting really hard to even bother. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who'd have thought we'd find ourselves here again? Lost possession count and 50% less tackles than the opposition again. It's either the players not putting in the effort or the game plan directing the players to be in the wrong position to be effective. Both IMO.
Henry has been woeful. In the bottom 3 on the ground 2 weeks in a row. Is he being played out of position or is he just not up to it?
Coaching position needs to be advertised next year, JLo free to reapply.
Bell and co need to re access what our culture stands for, if anything, and demand more from each individual.
Getting really hard to even bother. I'm sure I'm not alone here.
You're not alone at all, and as sadistic as it sounds, I hope there are thousands more who are uniform in their thinking. If there are enough supporters who vote with their feet, we might actually realise change!

And here we go again

Poor results to finish the year

Pressure mounts on the people in charge

Stupid shortsighted decisions get made by campaigners desperate to save their jobs

Start next season full of vigour

Shortsighted decisions rear their ugly head

Season descends down the toilet

Old regime sacked

New regime brought in to much fan optimism

And round and round we go

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Kind of think Mundy should have retired this year, the old boy is really struggling to see a game through, maybe give him a couple weeks off

Kind of think Mundy should have retired this year, the old boy is really struggling to see a game through, maybe give him a couple weeks off
Ha. Mundy actually being giving his best. There’s 10-15 other that have been struggling all season long to play games to the full. Some of them need to retire/be delisted.
Mundy isn’t the worry. It’s the younger players that have regressed alarmingly

And here we go again

Poor results to finish the year

Pressure mounts on the people in charge

Stupid shortsighted decisions get made by campaigners desperate to save their jobs

Start next season full of vigour

Shortsighted decisions rear their ugly head

Season descends down the toilet

Old regime sacked

New regime brought in to much fan optimism

And round and round we go

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
That paragraph is enough to explain Fremantle’s history.

The fact that tackling hasn't been addressed is a ******* joke. I am waiting for someone to ask JLo in a presser or interview why he doesn't give a fu** about it but it just isn't happening.
JL would come us with some excuse. I feel our team is weak as p!ss and that hurts more than anything else

Fans saying Ross would be better off at staying instead needs a reality check.
This is the list JLo inherited. It’s not good enough for finals. Spuds everywhere. The fact we’re competitive in all games bar Geelong is a sign the club can go somewhere. But the problems yet again the list management. We can’t even have two or three injuries and the teams a joke. The best team have depth outside of the 22 each season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back