Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

how does that fit in the rankings of other clubs?
Latest

Richmond = 103,450
West Coast = 100,000 (announced on May 7)
Carlton = 81,012
Collingwood = 80,000 (announced on July 12)
Essendon = 79,000
Hawthorn = 70,000 (announced on April 20)
Geelong = 67,556
Port Adelaide = 59,861
St Kilda = 55,012
Melbourne = 52,251
Sydney = 48,782
Western Bulldogs = 46,191
North Melbourne = 46,081
Brisbane = 40,000 (announced on June 23)
GWS = "around" 25,000 (as of March 25)
Gold Coast = 18,823

Updated Collingwood, Port Adelaide, Melbourne and Western Bulldogs numbers.

OP is also updated.

Still growing

A great effort so far but need to keep building and if we can get at a %10 rise in the 46081 members into reserve ticket holders even better as I’m sick of other clubs supporters sitting in North areas.
Plus next year for home games only to both ends of the ground named after legends of our club.

As a kayo member already, i wasnt allowed to redeem the 2 mth free voucher. I know its only $25, but gee it gives me the shits

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep I contacted my account manager to get my code only to find out the same thing. How stingy.

Now… the next move is the most important.

I would be offering all General Admission members a free upgrade to a reserve seat for 2022.

If 10,000 of them keep it for 2023 as we move up the ladder, then we are flying.

Yeah but the club will just roll it over and start charging fans without their approval.
It’ll be a PR disaster

problem is people will be reluctant to pay out for reserve seats until Covid is over. I know I am now after two seasons of disruption. losing 200 to donate to the club i can handly but 600 is a strain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be offering all General Admission members a free upgrade to a reserve seat for 2022.

If 10,000 of them keep it for 2023 as we move up the ladder, then we are flying.
Would be great move by the club maybe the Scanlons might donate the $$$ needed to get it happening.😃
But I think the 3 game and general membership need to step up and do it.

Yep I contacted my account manager to get my code only to find out the same thing. How stingy.
Let your months sub lapse and you can use it.
Mine was expired by like 2 days and was able to use it as a "returning" customer.

Spoke with someone at the club and they said it was something to do with Kayos account restrictions.

Something like this is actually a great idea. Use this to leverage better reserved seating and allocations for all members. Another option would be to use the money to fully reserve bays for the Tasmania make up games so members can get decent seating allocations or even reserved seats for these.

46,000 is an amazing show of support from the faithful, I didn't think we would get to this kind of total until 3rd or 4th year of the rebuild when we are (hopefully) competing for finals spots. You would have to think if we continue to show improvement in the final weeks of the season and do well during the trade period and draft that 50,000 is a possibility in the near future.

I would suggest designating a Bay on the wing Level 3 both sides. Front railing to the back row.

Level 1 behind the goals is meh

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back