Preview Round 19, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, 24 July @ 1:45pm

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looking at this game, stop McKay, Walsh and Saad. If those three win their matchups convincingly, we lose. If we put time into them and negate their impact, we win I reckon. Carlton barely have any others worth mentioning. Cripps maybe but last time I checked he was still moving like a short sighted geriatric

Looking at this game, stop McKay, Walsh and Saad. If those three win their matchups convincingly, we lose. If we put time into them and negate their impact, we win I reckon. Carlton barely have any others worth mentioning. Cripps maybe but last time I checked he was still moving like a short sighted geriatric

… cue Cripps master class 🤣

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The coach was very clear in his presser. We need to defend better, we need to be more careful with the ball and make less mistakes. Mahoney and Zurhaar out with shoulders.

Out: Atley, Mahony, Zurhaar, Hall, Ziebell, Tarrant

In: Comben, Anderson, Cunnington, Polec, Ford, Spicer

FB: Ford - McKay - Turner
HB: Polec - Walker - McDonald
C: Scott - Cunnington - Stephenson
HF: Thomas - Comben - Taylor
FF: Spicer - Larkey - Lazarro
R: Xerri - LDU - Simpkin
I: Goldstein Phillips Dumont Anderson
Sub: Atu
Hall ziebell haha good one

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Instincts

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The coach was very clear in his presser. We need to defend better, we need to be more careful with the ball and make less mistakes. Mahoney and Zurhaar out with shoulders.

Out: Atley, Mahony, Zurhaar, Hall, Ziebell, Tarrant

In: Comben, Anderson, Cunnington, Polec, Ford, Spicer

FB: Ford - McKay - Turner
HB: Polec - Walker - McDonald
C: Scott - Cunnington - Stephenson
HF: Thomas - Comben - Taylor
FF: Spicer - Larkey - Lazarro
R: Xerri - LDU - Simpkin
I: Goldstein Phillips Dumont Anderson
Sub: Atu
"We need to defend better", proceeds to put Polec in the backline.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

GoldSoundz

Debutant
Mar 21, 2007
Heidelberg West
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Re Polec I’m not ruling out a HFF role. I think he can get into dangerous positions and has the skills to kick accurately.
Downhill Skier but let’s give him a chance to do what he does best.

Firebat

Premium Platinum
Feb 23, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
C's
I'd be plonking Polec on a wing to be frank. It's his best position and we'll need him there next year when Dumont leaves (mentally preparing myself for that :().

LMac on one wing doing the defensive running and Polec on the other delivering inside 50 is probably what Noble wants to experiment with.

I'm also in favour of experimenting with Tazza forward for a quarter or so - I just want to see how it looks before the years up. I reckon McKay and Walker can match up okay against the Carlton bigs.

Chairman Zia

All Australian
Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne

If mahoney is in, then he is the pressure forward to handle saad type. Mcdonald to walsh, mackay play on mackay.

Chairman Zia

All Australian
Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Be interesting to see if we bring in a few players this weekend. Jed and Polec potentially and then even Kyron could come in.

No VFL is going to have a big impact on match fitness though

no point leaving polec on the outter, he is one of highest paid player and he is dominating in the vfl.

1626912979463.png

Back