Past #1: Jack Mahony - drafted w #34 in '17 ND - delisted end '23 - 40 NM games/17 NM goals - thx Mahns

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a prototype Richmond small forward… he chases, tackles & harasses, but is also quick with his hands & likes to tap the ball to advantage & keep it in motion. A quick thinker who has neat disposal.
I think once he gets some more experience & confidence, he will get over his set shot goal kicking yips & start to hit the scoreboard more regularly.
I don’t think he will ever be a star, but an integral part of what we are building.

Lol imagine your main skill is being able to harass the opposition
I didn’t know someone could be this stupid. BRUH this is some mind blowing s**t that just took every single word out of my mouth.

imagine not knowing ANYTHING about football period

I can't think of any topline sporting team that didn't deliberately include some grunt to go with the class.

You watch Last Dance and Chicago deliberately recruited Rodman for his baser attributes.
The kicker is that Jack has both grunt and class. His field kicking is exceptional for a second year player that regularly gets 20+ pressure acts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kicker is that Jack has both grunt and class. His field kicking is exceptional for a second year player that regularly gets 20+ pressure acts.

I agree think we discussed his ulta-quick appraisal of in-tight situations and equally quick responses. But even if you took that out of his game, I absolutely think there's a place for pure role players in a side.

Hate to use him as a reference but Sheedy was someone who was great at utilising one paced shitmen to do dirty deeds for his successful sides.

Lol imagine your main skill is being able to harass the opposition
I'll finish the sentence for you.

"... and he's one of the best at it in the team at 19."

Whatever you might think of him now, it's a fantastic base to build his career on when you consider the recurring glimpses of other attributes and skills.

I'll finish the sentence for you.

"... and he's one of the best at it in the team at 19."

Whatever you might think of him now, it's a fantastic base to build his career on when you consider the recurring glimpses of other attributes and skills.
I could tell anyone to just pressure as a priority and they would do just as good if not a better job, requires no talent

thing is other players main focus is not just that it’s actually getting the ball and if you can’t get the ball then pressure not the other way around

I could tell anyone to just pressure as a priority and they would do just as good if not a better job, requires no talent

thing is other players main focus is not just that it’s actually getting the ball and if you can’t get the ball then pressure not the other way around

Wow… you really don’t understand the sport, do you?

If I view your posting as someone that has never played at any level, your posting actually begins to make sense.

I don't think that means what you think it means....
Lomas when I’m in rage I don’t make sense it means what I say it means. That comment made me literally lose all the words

Remove this Banner Ad

Back