List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunksy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Ahhh that’s BS - ie the bit about giving up multiple firsts for Cerra.

Surely overs

If that’s what Freo want let them deal with the Blues.
Back in Clarke to deliver at the draft
And yet it went on to say a first and second rounder.
Not sure if you're serious. I would presume Will Day would be on the Hawks untouchable list. Quality second year player.
Hes taking the piss

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
with possible retirements and trades though we might be right. Say houli and astbury retired, mcintosh goes via FA and caddy, chol or ccj are traded thats 5-6 spots without delistings. I doubt we use all 4 picks. probably trade some up to get higher ones
I reckon astbury signs for 12m , we won’t be drafting a chb that plays r1 next year

This would possibly be our worst trade ever. I do not believe he can play AFL standard football.
How long have you been following Richmond for? There is a very high benchmark to meet when it come to the worst trades ever and the Tiges...

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Cerra, is not worth 10 and 27

propaganda is in full swing

I don't know if its that far off is it?

He was pick 5 in 2017. Now has 70 senior games under his belt. If we were to do a re-draft, i'd say he would still go between 5 - 10, with most of the guys in front of him being "sleepers". Obviously though perhaps history will show that 2021 draft is much stronger than the 2017 one - but all things being equal i feel offering pick 10 & 27 for a pick 5 you know you will hit with, isn't miles off, maybe if Freo could get a pick around 35 to come back our way that would even it out enough?

I honestly haven't watched enough of Cerra to know his value accurately. Statistically, report card wise and highlight reel wise i do like what i see though. If there was a 2017 re-draft, where does he currently sit? Googled a few redrafts and all of them had him around 6-12 - none of the re-drafts had any consistency really, one SEN did had Oscar Allen being the #1 pick so again - can't take them too seriously

Last edited:

Growapair

Club Legend
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
In 4 years, we'll let that happen. Get pick 1 as compo
Or maybe we trade him now for Touk Miller and their next two first round draft picks, and he can demand a trade back to his former club before his contract finishes to win one last premiership ;)

The Suns couldn't fall for that one twice could they?

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Maybe...?

Hearing from a good source that Hawthorn want Daniel Howe out & hope he nominates the Tigers as his preferred option.
Please ask your sister's boyfriend's Tafe teacher's barista's cousin's bus driver's removalist's uber driver's ex karate teacher's mother in law's fortune teller's crypto currency trader's cab driver's uncle's bit on the side's bank manager, why the actual * Hawthorn would give a flying s**t who fringe plodder Dan Howe "nominated" as his club of choice with five rounds to go in the season.

If you can do this with a straight face it will be a better effort even than the straight face Hawthorne's list manager struggled to keep when given the same news by Dan Howe himself.

"So let me get this straight Dan, you aren't happy at the Hawks and you'd like us to arrange a trade with...Richmond ??...you mean THE Richmond ?? Ohhhh kaaay. Ummm have you mentioned this to Clarko at all ?. No ? Hmmm maybe keep that to yourself for now".

Silly season has officially begun.

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Please ask your sister's boyfriend's Tafe teacher's barista's cousin's bus driver's removalist's uber driver's ex karate teacher's mother in law's fortune teller's crypto currency trader's cab driver's uncle's bit on the side's bank manager, why the actual fu** Hawthorn would give a flying sh*t who fringe plodder Dan Howe "nominated" as his club of choice with five rounds to go in the season.

If you can do this with a straight face it will be a better effort even than the straight face Hawthorne's list manager struggled to keep when given the same news by Dan Howe himself.

"So let me get this straight Dan, you aren't happy at the Hawks and you'd like us to arrange a trade with...Richmond ??...you mean THE Richmond ?? Ohhhh kaaay. Ummm have you mentioned this to Clarko at all ?. No ? Hmmm maybe keep that to yourself for now".

Silly season has officially begun.

I reckon the only person who would care less about Daniel Howe's interest in coming to Richmond at the moment, is Clarko

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Stack another on the list of wait and see to sign. This one I believed owes the club a lot and not happy with. Love stack and put up with his :poo: but now I couldn't care less what he does.
Understandable to a point , as he only cracked seniors 2w ago , why would he re sign as a vfl player , no one would. I want him to stay

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't even joke it. The AFL would do anything to make that team relevant, they'd probably throw in another million a year for Dusty to be the QLD Ambassador
Said all along since 19 that i wouldn't begrude any of our premiership players to set themselves up for post football.While Dusty wouldn't need too with his portfolio.Dusty is exactly what the Suns need to have any chance of getting a foothold in the sporting market off feild let alone on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back