Banter This thread was never an issue prior to the 2017 finals...Richmond Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You struggle for coherency.

I asked you a pretty simple question .

You come here , throw sh’t around , struggle to articulate and then whine about copping it . yawn .

So please what is a “catter”?

A mod on your board gave me a week of for asking this. Is it so sensitive?

But thanks for your “grouse” answer . Genius .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You asked what a circle jerk is. I answered it. I came here because you guys invited cat fans. Now your asking what a catter is, tbh I have no idea. When have I have once whined about copping it? I haven’t mashed on one comment. I’ve replied to every comment directed at me. I’ve never seen a fan base rewrite history like the punt road fanatics. No wonder you guys are well ahead in the ferals poll.

What do you expect people to do?
This thread is a bit of fun and firmly a pisstake but you're mob have been terrified of it since you started losing to us.
So you agree it was a circle jerk. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. Obviously there was minimal cats fans in here. Maybe they were scared of a infraction I’m not sure. Can you please explain that to you mate who isn’t sure what a circle jerk is or what question he actually asked me.

So you agree it was a circle jerk. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. Obviously there was minimal cats fans in here. Maybe they were scared of a infraction I’m not sure. Can you please explain that to you mate who isn’t sure what a circle jerk is or what question he actually asked me.

Hey BruceTempany14 if you want to know what a circle jerk is here is an example https://bit.ly/3rwywV5

Still remember their MC whinging about the ground pre game. He got booed too.

I remember some corio bird calling into 3aw after the 2017 QF complaining about the cheering from the tiges. Total melt. I’m sure her name was Karen.

Wish we had the rainbow emoji in here....

Rainbow emoji is banned on team boards because of the cats board and your clubs history with catman and some of your posters histories in general

Rainbow emoji is banned on team boards because of the cats board and your clubs history with catman and some of your posters histories in general
SOG??????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may have won as many flags in the last 4 seasons as Cats have in the last 55 but we can't beat you with wooden spoons. In the past 55 years Richmond has won 4 wooden spoons. Geelong? ZERO

Well, spoons to flags builds toughness & character. Explains why Geelong are associated with hand bags and are oh so boring.

How about getting posters banned for voting in polls, which board would I find that?

How about getting posters banned for voting in polls, which board would I find that?

Not here, don't believe everything you hear on your board.

I have found that if you don't have a meltdown towards the supermods you don't get banned thought ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back