Prediction Changes for Collingwood - Rd 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I just love that Eddie will be silently pissed that we are forcing them to wear their away guernsey against us in Melbourne.

Is that the one where they reverse the order of the stripes? TBH Collingwood are the only club in the AFL that do not have a genuine away guernsey.

1626927644085.png

Last edited:
C4 said st Kilda sniffing around for ladhams..
Yes that's what St Kilda need, to trade in some more midtier prospects from other clubs with attitude problems. That's always worked out so well for them.

If we can get a top 10 pick I say let him go and make sure we draft in another young ruck this year to round out the 3 on the list. Hayes is ready to go so don't need 3 ready to go ruckman now

Yeah... No one's offering a top 10 pick for a backup ruckman who's struggling to get a game..

Yeah... No one's offering a top 10 pick for a backup ruckman who's struggling to get a game..

Depends on who we are looking at in the top 30 perhaps? Swapping a few picks getting us up the board looking at perhaps Finn Callaghan leaving a later pick possibly a player like Mac Andrew if we can get in before 20 and Melbourne claim him before we pick up Burgoyne?

Wonder if Robbie went to Vic?
Am guessing maybe not as still on rehab plus wife at home with 3 kiddies aged 3 and under.
I think Chris Davies said that the players with long term injuries didn’t go. Burgoyne, motlop, Rockliff and Farrell. Which is a bit strange because I thought most was due back about the same time as Gray. Maybe Robbie is able to train more so they are keeping him with the team.

I think Chris Davies said that the players with long term injuries didn’t go. Burgoyne, motlop, Rockliff and Farrell. Which is a bit strange because I thought most was due back about the same time as Gray. Maybe Robbie is able to train more so they are keeping him with the team.

I heard Robbie didn't go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bergman to go back to backflank with Leinert ouT you would think

A back six of Jonas, McKenzie, DBJ, Aliir, Burton and Houston allows flexibility for Bergman to go back to release Houston for on-ball spells and play wing to ease Duursma into his workload.

These changes are great. Gives those three boys a chance to get some crucial match fitness in to start hitting our peak at the end of the season. I agree lienert is unlucky, he hasn’t put a foot wrong yet, but he will be straight back in if bonner can’t hold his form. Fingers crossed he does though because I think we are better with bonner playing well.

Definitely a more balanced team, especially if Houston is playing more back. With Frederick and Bergman both spending some time back, some forward, and Bonner seemingly returned to half-back instead of wing we seemed to have too many defenders in the team last week and needed to roll them through other spots out of necessity more than anything else (which was caused due to the lack of small forwards available to play).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back