Preview Round 19, 2021: Adelaide v Hawthorn, 24 July 2021, 7.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Winner and margin

• Hawks by 60+ points

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Hawks by 30-59 points

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Hawks by 15-29 points

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Hawks by 1-14 points

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Crows by 1-14 points

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Crows by 15-29 points

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Crows by 30-59 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 60+ points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of people were happy to take him at our first pick post ACL...Saw him as the top pick prior to ACL then were happy to take the risk. Club/s obviously didn't see it that way. Not sure how he's progressing at GC. Looks a great talent..
That's before 3 standout KP kicked arse at senior level in the state leagues, North took the safe pick. Worked well for the Suns.

IN: Blake Hardwick, Jack Scrimshaw, Chad Wingard
OUT: Shaun Burgoyne (managed), Emerson Jeka, Damon Greaves

Exactly the team I was hoping for, Burgoyne the sub. Shame for Jeka but he will get his shot next season when he puts on some more size.

Gee, Jeka didn’t kick any through the big sticks last week but did plenty right in terms of making a contest and being a big presence in the 50. Bit stiff not to get a consistent crack at it.

Would rather he was in than Lewis. Don’t @ me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, Jeka didn’t kick any through the big sticks last week but did plenty right in terms of making a contest and being a big presence in the 50. Bit stiff not to get a consistent crack at it.

Just a reminder which forward copped May, it wasn't Jeka and it wasn't Kosi

Those 2 1-on-1 contests in the last quarter where Petty outmarked him probably hurt his chances for selection again

Really see no point in playing tob over jeka this late in the season.
TOB did a number on Tom McDonald, so he has to stay in.

The two contests in a row last week where Jeka was out marked both times very very very easily sealed his fate.

IMO if Jeka was to stay in the team then Lewis should be the one to go.

It’s a pretty basic one mate. Play your role well, you stay in.

What happened to Clarko's comment last week the rest of the year about Kozzie Mitch & Jeka getting games together, instead one week later its back to the same old s**t keeping Timmy O in.

Timmy O playing himself into another 2 year extension, Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back