The Official "What ever happened to that poster?" Thread :stern look

Couldn't continue posting after the passing of one of our posters.
I didn't realise that was why he left. Double loss - met both of them a few times at sponsor events or B&F nights. Also Ms Reliable too.

Biggest losses the passing of D2D and Lidge.

And also remember some old mods like Shinboners, who haven't been here for a long time. And some signatures I still recall like Jess'#1Fan who always signed off "I love Jess Sinclair".

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some real blasts from the past in this.

I’ve always wondered how The Chiefton got on after his incident.

Have often wondered about him, we got a few updates from his wife after his accident but never the confirmation that he made a full recovery. Sincerely hope he did.

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
And also remember some old mods like Shinboners, who haven't been here for a long time.
Shinboners was terrific - great footy knowledge.

One of those posters where if you somehow missed a game you would log on, get their take on it and you often wouldn't feel like you needed to watch the replay.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Shinboners was terrific - great footy knowledge.

One of those posters where if you somehow missed a game you would log on, get their take on it and you often wouldn't feel like you needed to watch the replay.

Or during the week

They made you feel like you were in Prep and they were writing PhDs

You never challenged them

Well next I want to bring up an All Time Great of this Forum. A very good looking woman, she captured my imagination from day dot on this Forum. None other than RoyalBlue. What ever happened to her? :stern look

Age has defeated her.*

Edit: BTW I always loved reading the term in books "A handsome woman". Classic not sure if totally an insult statement.

*May not have actually been age, may have been all the bullshit we spout

Petra and Uranium Snowflake were also rippers who unfortunately disappeared due to hurting the feelings of a certain overly sensitive ex-poster. Ironically, that poster was fond of saying that they didn't care what others thought about them.

The same question question was asked 10 years ago, where are they now?

Back