Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reece Conca got an astronomy scholarship to the school i went to.

The astronomy lab didnt get built till after he graduated.

WEST COAST
In:
J.Kennedy, J.Waterman, X.O'Neill, M.Hutchings

Taking a risk on Warwick High School's Mark Hutchings. Hope they can keep him out of custody until Saturday.

IMO Henry is lucky Walters did his hammy, needs a spell. Western surely comes in for him. Pearce looked like he got a cork, should be right to go and Treacy will slot straight in. Banfield needs to go back to Peel. Give O’Driscoll a run.

Brayshaw (34) Cerra (30) & Serong (26) all massive today. Can’t let Cerra walk. Freo need to get him to re-sign.

Does Fyfe get up for next weekend

JLo said Pearce had a head knock and the club have said Fyfe is done for the season.

Didn’t watch the presser. Game was hard enough to deal with. Pearce was getting a run down on his quad on the bench. Didn’t see his head knock.

JL said Fyfe is done or your opinion? That bloke seems to get up week to week. Wouldn’t surprise me if he had surgery today and trained on Thursday

Didn’t watch the presser. Game was hard enough to deal with. Pearce was getting a run down on his quad on the bench. Didn’t see his head knock.

JL said Fyfe is done or your opinion? That bloke seems to get up week to week. Wouldn’t surprise me if he had surgery today and trained on Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club have said he is having season ending surgery.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/freman...richmond-at-optus-stadium-on-sunday-c-3503348

Fremantle players and coaching staff have been told to quarantine at home for 14 days from when they arrive back from Queensland on Sunday night.

The Dockers will touch down in Perth on Sunday evening after a disappointing loss to Sydney at Metricon Stadium on the Gold Coast which effectively put a line through their finals hopes.

Their next assignment is against two-time reigning premiers Richmond at Optus Stadium next Sunday afternoon, which will now be a quarantine match similar to West Coast’s win over St Kilda on Saturday at the same venue.

The Tigers also head west on Sunday night following their loss to Geelong at an empty MCG, where they enter hotel quarantine just like the travelling Saints players and officials did.

Crowd numbers won’t be affected.

The West Australian understands Fremantle players who weren’t part of the travelling party have been given the option to train and play for Peel if they don’t want to go through another quarantine stint, ruling them out of AFL duties.

It’s the latest measure to keep the coronavirus-affected season rolling in the face of worrying outbreaks around the country.

Eight Dockers-listed players featured in Peel Thunder’s 24-point loss to West Perth in Joondalup on Saturday, to go with rookie Leno Thomas in the reserves, a number which was already going to cop a hit after luckless veteran Stephen Hill’s latest hamstring setback and several injury concerns in the AFL side.

AFL captain Nat Fyfe’s season is hanging by a thread after yet another shoulder dislocation, while fellow star Michael Walters (hamstring) is also facing a significant period on the sidelines.

Key defender Alex Pearce is another player in doubt with a potential concussion issue during the Swans match.

The Thunder played without any Dockers last season and finished last, failing to post a win in a nine-round campaign with a percentage of less than 50. Fremantle’s WAFL affiliate, whose finals ambitions are also done, hosts reigning champs South Fremantle in Mandurah next Saturday.

The Dockers are scheduled to take on the Crows at Adelaide Oval the following round, with a day and time yet to be confirmed and venue up in the air. Adelaide had their last home game, against Hawthorn on Saturday evening, moved to Marvel Stadium.

The Dockers are scheduled to take on the Crows at Adelaide Oval the following round, with a day and time yet to be confirmed and venue up in the air. Adelaide had their last home game, against Hawthorn on Saturday evening, moved to Marvel Stadium.
So it's not all bad news then!

I quite like AFL 360 on a Monday night but this year all they want to talk about is frickin Carlton. They talk about them if they’re winning and talk about them when they’re losing. So sick of it.

"The Dockers will touch down in Perth on Sunday evening after a disappointing loss to Sydney at Metricon Stadium on the Gold Coast which effectively put a line through their finals hopes.

"Their next assignment is against two-time reigning premiers Richmond at Optus Stadium next Sunday afternoon, which will now be a quarantine match similar to West Coast’s win over St Kilda on Saturday at the same venue.

...Yeah, this joke of a rag is not at all in West Coast's corner, nor is it at all guilty of biased reporting... :rolleyes:

Just found a youtube video which is over 4 years old but I've never seen it before.

50 great Fremantle Marks in chronological order. (up to 2017). Which ones can you remember, or which have you forgotten?

I could remember Koops taking a beauty, but I'd forgotten there were another couple of marks around the same time frame.

Think there's a couple of Paul Medhurst marks that I can remember that are missing. One in his first game which was a Rd 1 Derby - and another one against the Bulldogs in an away game that was overshadowed by a Nathan Thompson mark on the same weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back