Preview Geelong V Richmond at MCG Sun Jul 25 @ 320 pm - Rd 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but he got his 2 premiership medallions so doubt he gives a sh*t!!
Ok, I have enjoyed this joke. I will say that you are absolutely correct, he wouldn't give a s**t. Because he phenagled a nice contract and a couple of medals that will parachute him into jobs after his footy career finishes.

But people were well aware that his excuse to jump ship was always bullshit, it was always about the dosh.

So the more he enjoys the dosh and doesn't give a s**t, the more funny it makes the pisstake about him leaving for midfield minutes - at least for me.

Ok, I have enjoyed this joke. I will say that you are absolutely correct, he wouldn't give a sh*t. Because he phenagled a nice contract and a couple of medals that will parachute him into jobs after his footy career finishes.

But people were well aware that his excuse to jump ship was always bullshit, it was always about the dosh.

So the more he enjoys the dosh and doesn't give a sh*t, the more funny it makes the pisstake about him leaving for midfield minutes - at least for me.

100% it was a bullshit excuse, he just wanted to play with his buddy Prestia, nothing more nothing less. Much like McCarthy and Lachie Neale.

he shouldn't need to rely on that after his weekend performance though
He's stiff after a good performance, but he wasn't keeping either Rohan or Henderson out

And not sure he's done enough to be selected in the guts ahead of Dangerfield, Selwood, Guthrie and Parfitt

We need to remember that against Freo, with Rohan out we saw Dangerfield play more time forward which opened up a spot in the guts for Narkle. But this week we've seen Rohan return which will mean Dangerfield goes back to playing more time in the guts and the spot which opened for Narkle last match

Scott likes old blokes in the team, so out goes Narkle again. We won't the flag because Scott will ensure we're too old and too slow - again.
Turn it up mate. Some you blokes seriously make me chortle.

I'd like to see some advanced stats on when Narkle got his touches.
I feel like he got most of them in the second half when the game was over.

Split 50/50 between first half and second half, but also predominantly the first quarter & last quarter

BAAC56C9-6565-4592-807C-8081214E01B2.png

949F6E20-6D22-405B-8B65-FAF4B2475273.png

A0661986-7D25-40A4-A0DF-A9624DF1C261.png

B0757B28-A174-4349-B7B9-46235025C868.png

DA2211C5-8C8C-4377-BC7B-0930991B937E.png

100% it was a bullshit excuse, he just wanted to play with his buddy Prestia, nothing more nothing less. Much like McCarthy and Lachie Neale.
Yep, also true - and it's only the added bullshit that makes it funny at all. I'll admit, I am in that grey area where I might be old enough for AZ and young enough for Pfizer, so I definitely should know better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was notably busy inside early in the game.
Yeah, I thought he had decent impact when the game was on. Looks like he played mostly hff role in the second and kicked a goal. Finished strongly. Can't ask for much more from a midfielder, but that line is long. As a hff, he would need to tackle more I reckon - so I can understand why he might be pushed out with Rohan in. Still I don't think he did his chances as a utility any harm, and could see him first off the rank back in if there was a late change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back