View attachment 1181572

This is his dad from last year when he was over the girls,

1626691232387.png

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wild and woolly night so far down here on the Limestone Coast! Power has flickered on and off a few times so far and there’ll most definitely be severe coastal erosion to be discovered in the morning.
Hope wherever my regional brethren and sistren are the hatches are batterned.
Same over here in Gippy. Obviously will be on fence patrol again today. The fences at the new property are bad enough as it is.

We are pretty lucky that we are on the main 22kv feeder so power outages are minimal. Tree crews have been going clearing work last 2 weeks. They still gotta come back to our place as the paddocks are soft and they need to bring a tractor truck to trim a couple of trees in the lower paddock. One of the tree crew blokes was a bit hung ho and wanted to take his truck down. I told him the fertiliser truck made a mess last week and I want toeing him out. He re assessed and organised the tractor.

Last edited:

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wild and woolly night so far down here on the Limestone Coast! Power has flickered on and off a few times so far and there’ll most definitely be severe coastal erosion to be discovered in the morning.
Hope wherever my regional brethren and sistren are the hatches are batterned.

Promised everything weatherwise here overnight, never arrived. Stay safe country brethen. Echo LB2Snake above and keep putting meat, veg and produce in my fridge and on my table.

Same over here in Gippy. Obviously will be on fence patrol again today. The fences at the new property are bad enough as it is.

We are pretty lucky that we are on the main 22kv feeder so power outages are minimal. Tree crews have been going clearing work last 2 weeks. They still gotta come back to our place as the paddocks are soft and they need to bring a tractor truck to trim a couple of trees in the lower paddock. One of the tree crew blokes was a bit hung ho and wanted to take his truck down. I told him the fertiliser truck made a mess last week and I want toeing him out. He re assessed and organised the tractor.
Was he from the Shire (council) or contractor?

Will be interesting when the wind and slightly milder temps arrive.

Back