Preview Changes vs Dogs not Suns (courtesy of loose lips Brayshaw) - Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

If you go through any list with a fine tooth comb there's some real weak points.

Cordy, Duryea, Richards, Garcia, JUH, Schache, Hannan, R Smith, JJ arguably wouldn't get a game in our team at the moment.

Our list isn't the best in the league but would have to be top-4

If you go through any list with a fine tooth comb there's some real weak points.

Cordy, Duryea, Richards, Garcia, JUH, Schache, Hannan, R Smith, JJ arguably wouldn't get a game in our team at the moment.

Schache has some serious Kingsley vibes about him this week. Making me nervous

Best wishes.
Many neutral fans want the Dees to win the flag.
Goodwin obviously worked hard in the off season to rejig the team structure.
Some of his tactics are genius insofar as installing Fritsch as a key positional forward, Neal-Bullen at times positioned on the arc boundary line, stretching defences.
Dogs have benefited from a soft draw, already played the Roos twice, outplayed by the Swans.

Last edited:

A completely irrelevant point to the subject at hand, but I thought Duryea was terrible at Hawthorn but he's actually looked good in the dogs games I've seen this year. Genuine surprise to me.

Smith schache Edwards and Garcia don't get a game for the dogs either lol and considering how s**t our forward lines been I bet JUH gets a game for us.

Anyway I'd rank us about 4-6th for best 22

I remember I was bartending in a northern town in Canada in the middle of the day. Watched the whole game on my phone standing behind the DJ booth.

Bar tending, ahhhhh, probably the worst job I've ever done in my life. I never realised how much I despise drunk people at 4am sober.

Bar tending, ahhhhh, probably the worst job I've ever done in my life. I never realised how much I despise drunk people at 4am sober.

I was never sober mate 🤣 part of the reason I'm not a bartender anymore. Should absolutely legalize drinking when you are bartender

I remember I was bartending in a northern town in Canada in the middle of the day. Watched the whole game on my phone standing behind the DJ booth.

Was at a mates place off my ****. The club had a genuine stench of death about it at the time. So when we saw we were up by about 40 points at three-quarter time we drunk drove to the local (didn’t have Fox at the time) and watched the Bulldogs pile on the goals to go from being excited about winning to feeling genuinely sick by the final siren. Don’t ever change Melbourne.

I was never sober mate 🤣 part of the reason I'm not a bartender anymore. Should absolutely legalize drinking when you are bartender

wish my boss had gone for that. I used to take some goey where I could but having a snort in the toilets when you're working is wayyyy too risky. Far less to lose when you're only a patron.

Only good thing that came of my bartending experience was when I picked up a girl id been trying to bang since high school one night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at a mates place off my ****. The club had a genuine stench of death about it at the time. So when we saw we were up by about 40 points at three-quarter time we drunk drove to the local (didn’t have Fox at the time) and watched the Bulldogs pile on the goals to go from being excited about winning to feeling genuinely sick by the final siren. Don’t ever change Melbourne.
Yup we went from dominating to literally clinging on for dear life. If we'd let that slip we probably don't win for the season.

wish my boss had gone for that. I used to take some goey where I could but having a snort in the toilets when you're working is wayyyy too risky. Far less to lose when you're only a patron.

Only good thing that came of my bartending experience was when I picked up a girl id been trying to bang since high school one night.
Yeah reckon I was on blow when I was in there and used to help me self to the keg cause no one drank the tap beer 😂

Smith schache Edwards and Garcia don't get a game for the dogs either lol and considering how sh*t our forward lines been I bet JUH gets a game for us.

That’s good enough. You don’t have to have the very best list to win, but you have to have a pretty good one with good performers across all lines. And you have to have good coaching that maximises your assets. And a bit of luck

Smith schache Edwards and Garcia don't get a game for the dogs either lol and considering how sh*t our forward lines been I bet JUH gets a game for us.

What's your top 6 in order?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I remember Jack Watts saved the day that game

It's weird how so many of us were attached to that game. I got a neutral mate to come with me and he laughed as I panicked through the 4th thinking we were home and i was overreacting and I was at the point of tears at the end. We ******* needed that. Really really needed it.

Hibberd was real bad. Real bad.

Jordan is anonymous again. He just exists on the field, kicks sometimes and handballs sometimes. Doesn't really do anything. Really shows how shallow our midfield is that he's the best we have in his role.

Also everyone who tried to ignore our form against the bottom sides because 'richmond lost to some' can get f’ed 😂. There's literally no point winning against the top sides if you lose to the bottom. It's worth the same.
Those losses will cost us a top 4 spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back