Banter This thread was never an issue prior to the 2017 finals...Richmond Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperVolley11

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
I will when we win them.

You should put a participation award under yours for every time Geelong succeeded in their ultimate goal of not winning the spoon.
Would the character limit allow you to put all the spoons you’ve seen next to your cups? Also I’ve seen 3 flags too. Not 2 and a covid cup.

It’s the same competition. I understand you started following footy in 2017
Slinging mud about us being bandwagoners when you joined in 2011.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Would the character limit allow you to put all the spoons you’ve seen next to your cups? Also I’ve seen 3 flags too. Not 2 and a covid cup.
You're right, beating Geelong in a grand final is nothing to write home about. Only ahead of beating Collingwood and St Kilda in grand finals for difficulty.

Did you see any in person or does the trip from Geelong to Melbourne take too many days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disco_Stu

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

1627047331232.png

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
And Richmond would of lost ten finals to Geelong if you regularly played finals between 89 to 2015. Just like the bulldogs did. The only reason you have the good head to head finals record is cos you were to sh*t to make up numbers in the finals like the doggies for that near 30 year period.

How many Premierships did you win between 1980 - 2000?

I know you blokes have struggled with basic maths in this thread but it's not too hard to count to 8 and see that 1967 was richmond geelong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back