Other Teams
Carlton
Tarryn Thomas has murdered us.

....& Stephenson & Larkey

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Pre game we were a legit chance for finals - and our players would have known this. 3 quarters done and we're 7 goals down to the 18th placed team. Serious questions need to be asked because the longer this season has gone the further we have regressed.
Haha we were never a legit chance of finals. We haven't been all year. I don't know how supporters don't see games like this coming

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Pentatonic Flat Fifth

All Australian
Apr 18, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
I love the 3rd quarter melts. Sky is falling blah blah.

That was a poor quarter, as bad as you'll see this year from us. But we were moving the ball well and matching them with sh*t structure and Weitering getting spanked in first half.

Finals were never really a go after our start and injuries. North have been good lately so the narrative of being disappointing losing to the bottom team is showing them complete disrespect.

Perspective.

I will say sadly that the media and fans will probably call for his head after the result, ignoring the above.

Rubbish. This is a bottom of the ladder placed team - looking at the ladder predictor we could have easily made finals - sorry this is just maximum excuse making of the highest order. Yes we had to beat some bottom of the ladder, mid-ladder teams - but for a team who claimed to be "pushing for a flag NEXT YEAR" that should not be a hard task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back